5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by egyptrus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Hello All,

Would love to get our hands on our first pin and was wondering if anyone in our area has any machines for sale. Looking for an early 90's DMD machine. I have a few vids I may be able to trade if interested. Thanks and let me know. Budget is going to be around $1000, thanks. Located in Erie, PA 16511. Thanks

#2 5 years ago

Area?

#3 5 years ago

Erie, PA.....man first post and I screwed it up = embarrassed

#4 5 years ago

You've really screwed up now. We do not use hashtags here!!!

#5 5 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

You've really screwed up now. We do not use hashtags here!!!

there all better!

#6 5 years ago

Any interest in System 11 games?

#7 5 years ago
    Quoted from WaddleJrJr:

Any interest in System 11 games?

I see your close what do you have in mind??

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from Stal8080:

I see your close what do you have in mind??

The game I've got is a Williams Fire. I actually really like it but I'm thinking about selling it to fund another purchase. If it's something you're interested PM me and I can give more information.

#9 5 years ago

Welcome Stal8080,

As you're looking for games, be sure to check the market place here for games that are for sale in your area. With today's current pricing, I think you're going to have to be patient to find a 90s DMD style game in your budget. It can be done, but it will take patience.

Now, if you aren't all that concerned about having a DMD style game then you will open yourself up to many other possibilities, such as the Fire! that Waddle has.

Lots of good games out there and once you buy one - you'll buy another.

Dave

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside