(Topic ID: 119297)

WTB. Firepower Topper and/or plastic set.

By Tbgolfen

9 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Tbgolfen
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20150227_121227.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I am looking for a firepower Topper and/or plastic set. PM me if you have one or both. Thanks, Tim

#3 9 years ago

I didn't know Firepower had a topper.

#4 9 years ago

I have a topper.

20150227_121227.jpg20150227_121227.jpg
1 week later
#5 9 years ago

Would you like to sell it? Or, are you rubbing it in?

#6 9 years ago

If you really want a Firepower topper, you could take the artwork at http://www.firepowerpinball.com/ and either use it as-is or make something unique from it, then have it digitally printed or have vinyl cut and applied to plastic. I can think of a few Firepower toppers that would look pretty cool utilizing some of the Klingon-ish guys from the plastics. Hmmmmm....that gives me some ideas.....

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Tbgolfen:

Would you like to sell it? Or, are you rubbing it in?

Wasn't rubbing it in, I was showing it to sell to you but that was a week ago and you didn't respond until today. Unfortunately, I've literally just sold my Firepower 10 minutes ago and gave the new owners all the pieces and parts. Sorry!

Of course, I do have that other one signed by Steve Ritchie but I'm afraid I'm keeping that one. Ok, now I'm rubbing it in.

4 weeks later
#8 9 years ago
3 weeks later
#9 8 years ago

Still looking for a plastic set and topper.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-firepower-topper-andor-plastic-set and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.