Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_7181.jpg
100_7146.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I have a pretty beat but fully working Firepower and am looking for a restorable Playfield.
If someone is willing to part with one let me know.

#4 9 years ago

I don't think my machine is worth putting a $600 Playfield in even if they were available.
Mine is beat but I could do with a halfway decent Playfield and be ok with it.

#5 9 years ago

Try this pinsider I know he has a brand new one ......
SPITFIREN8 ......his name is Nate .

#6 9 years ago

Maybe this guy will ship his. Only asking $75 if still available.

rockford.craigslist.org link

#7 9 years ago

Why not touch it up and clear it yourself. This is not a firepower but a Time warp and shows a before/after idea of how much of an improvement is possible. I did not set out to restore to perfection but just clean the years of dirt/neglect, touch up to an acceptable appearance, clear for protection. It is still a lot of work but really not more than transferring all of the underside parts.
100_7146.jpg100_7146.jpg100_7181.jpg100_7181.jpg

#8 9 years ago

I am going to touch it up and clear coat but mine is trashed.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Dahawk007:

Maybe this guy will ship his. Only asking $75 if still available.
rockford.craigslist.org link

Thanks,I will contact him.

#10 9 years ago

Was just trying to inspire you to give it a try. I really do not know the condition of what you have to start with.. For what it is worth that Firepower playfield in Rockford is NOT as pictured. In typical fashion the IDIOT is using a picture of someone else's item in his ad.

#11 9 years ago

Yeah i figured that the pic was not the one for sale,still haven't heard from him yet.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-firepower-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.