(Topic ID: 222593)

WTB: Firepower CPR Playfield

By Pintopia

5 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johnnycruzr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#3 5 years ago

I was just thinking this weekend of possibly putting mine up for trade.

I bought one several years ago and it has only been out of the box to look at it when I got it, and stored perfectly vertical in a closet since.

With the release of the Hardtops, I was thinking that's a more realistic option for me to ever have the time for a decent Firepower Playfield, rather than a complete swap.

I also have a Black Knight I would like a Hardtop for.

So, I was thinking someone might be interested in:

Purchasing a Firepower AND Black Knight Hardtop and having them shipped to my house or work. ($620.00 + shipping)

Pay shipping on the Firepower Playfield from me to you. (I would need your Zip code and whether it's a residential or business address for a quote, but I own a small pet supply business and have negotiated rates with both UPS and FedEx)

I thinking it would cost you $700.00 - $750.00, which I think is less than I paid for it with shipping from Marco.

Unfortunately, if I just sell it, the wife will want to use the money for something else, and I'll never see the Hardtops.

If this is something you may be interested in, let me know. I can send pics of Playfield if you want as well.

#6 5 years ago
Quoted from Pintopia:

Thanks for the offer but sounds a little complicated. Let me know if you decide to sell it out right.
Regards Don

I got quite a few offers from people who saw this post, and the trade is done.
Another donation to Pinside on the way!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider johnnycruzr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-firepower-cpr-playfield-1?tu=johnnycruzr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.