4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 47 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by parkway
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider parkway.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 4 years ago

Looking to see what people out there have as far as a Fathom for sale in my area. Looking for a decent example; not pristine or CQ. Fully or mostly working with limited playfield wear preferred (of course the less wear, the better). I was hoping to stay within 150 miles of zip 10598. Please PM me with what you have for sale. Here's hoping I've saved enough pennies. Thanks.

#2 4 years ago

The silence is deafening. And not reassuring.

#5 4 years ago

Thank you, fellas. Same old story; should have jumped on a local one or two over the years as I saw them come up but could not really do so due to no funds. Now that I'm ready, I think it's going to be a real challenge finding one.

#10 4 years ago

Yeah I'm figuring it's going to be a bit until I find one. I lucked out and found Centaur pretty quickly when I went looking for it but this doesn't look like it'll be as easy.

#13 4 years ago

Yup I'm not in a rush. Still looking for a TX Sector and Paperboy as well. Hoping to close out 2014 with one more game in the arcade but it doesn't look like that's going to happen.

#15 4 years ago

Anyone have one in ANY condition that they'd sell?

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from Krakatoa:

Been looking for one myself for a while now. There's a gentleman in western MA who posted one recently through the BPA, he's also on Pinside (I believe his Pinsider name is BayouBilly if you want to reach out to him). I haven't seen it but i was told it was very nice. He's asking $5400 obo which is why I haven't grabbed it - unfortunately a little too nice for me at this time.

Thanks. I'll check with him, but I think he sold it. Not sure though.

#22 4 years ago
Quoted from bayoubilly70:

Yup... I won't cry if it stays here.

Ok well good to know there is one for sale "locally". I'll mull it over.

1 week later
#25 4 years ago
Quoted from mdolshan:

Coinopwarehouse (in MD) just posted one on Facebook for $3500...

Thanks. I shot them an email. Are there pictures attached to it? I don't use Facebook.

#26 4 years ago

Nevermind. Just made my wife "like" them so I could look at it. Thanks again. We'll see if it pans out.

#28 4 years ago
Quoted from mdolshan:

Fingers crossed for you. Lloyd Thoburn, the owner of Coinopwarehouse, is a really good guy. He does a high volume of business; he's more of a wholesaler than a retailer. In my experience, he's a straight shooter and his prices are often excellent. Just be aware that the game won't have been gone through. If you're okay with that, then you'll do fine.

Thanks again. Yup I've bought from him a few times; always been great to deal with. Got a couple of hard to find arcade games from him a few years ago.

I'm good with having to go through it myself. Being a -35 Bally, I'd have to do my usual repinning, recapping, adjustment, etc. anyway.

#32 4 years ago
Quoted from vidgameseller:

You might get with Lloyd at coinopwarehouse, he posted one just today
troy

Yup Lloyd and I are emailing about it now. Also asking him if he has a Paperboy for sale down there. Might as well try to kill two birds with one stone.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from fiberdude120:

I know of one local that a pinsider has. It is CQ and I don't believe he will sell it but I will let him know you are looking.

I think I know who you are talking about actually if it's the one just south of you in Westchester.

#35 4 years ago

Looks like I just got myself a Fathom (and maybe a Paperboy too if he has one). Thanks again, mdolshan!

#38 4 years ago
Quoted from meSz:

Damn it!!! Congrats though!

Thanks. Glad I found one finally. No Paperboy, but at least I found my second to last pin I've wanted.

#43 4 years ago

Thanks, guys. I pick it up tomorrow.

#46 4 years ago

Finally got a chance to breathe today and bring it down into the basement. In my haste, wouldn't you know it, I totally and completely forget to grab the damn legs and left them 4 hours away in Maryland; was trying to "turn and burn" and make it back home that night so my wife could get to a school board meeting. I'm an idiot. Lloyd is going to ship them to me, but for now it's up on a Harbor Freight table bolstered with milk crates. Needs a cleaning, rubbers, etc., but went over the mechanics and electronics quickly, and with just a fuse (first time in my life it was, in fact, just a fuse!), sprung to life. Playfield is very good except for top near rollovers where it's somewhat worn, but that's fine with me. I attached a video of my assistant giving her a try. Yes, the left flipper needs work. Backglass is perfect except for a small one inch spot in the very lower right corner that's starting to flake a bit (it was off so I could get to the boards, obviously).

#47 4 years ago

By the way, I missed out on NorCalRealtor's playfield, but if anyone else has one they're selling, I'd be interested. With the shape of the original playfield, would be a "nice to have" and not a "need to have", but I'll still be on the hunt.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider parkway.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside