Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Coyote
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

IMG_1121.JPG
image.jpg

#1 4 years ago

I have friend looking for a Family Guy, hopefully within driving distance of NW Ohio. Anybody got any out there for sale. I checked the Pinside Market...some budget busters on there. Would like to be under $5K if at all possible. Thanks.

#2 4 years ago

What's up hogey - been a while.

#3 4 years ago

Good luck - I've been looking for a while as well.

#4 4 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

Good luck - I've been looking for a while as well.

Should have told me Scott, could have traded my FG for IJ when I was there

I've actually been considering letting my FG go from my collection recently. I'm thinking its time to go ACDC.

Post edited by ff6735: added photo

image.jpg
#5 4 years ago

You were on the road already - remember?

#6 4 years ago
Quoted from WeirPinball:

You were on the road already - remember?

Oh Ya how could I forget. It was a comment more in jest due to the circumstances. Also, I had no idea you really wanted one tho either. I know, I suck as a comedian

#7 4 years ago

I will be selling my friend's HUO Family Guy soon. Mark Scohy passed away back in October and I am in charge of selling his games with 100% of the proceeds going to his widow. The game is currently at Mark's home in Charleston, WV. I only have one photo of the game at the moment. I know the game is HUO as I was with him when he picked it up at the Pinball Wizards Convention in Allentown, PA back in May of 2007. I will be bringing the game to my house in Hurricane, WV within the next couple of weeks (zip code 25526). I don't want Mark's widow to have to deal with the sale and pick-up. The price will be $4,500. Additional photos will be available soon, but the game is in excellent condition. Let me know if you're interested. Thanks! Dennis

IMG_1121.JPG
#8 4 years ago

I'll give Hogey the first shot since this is his post - but if he doesn't take it, I might have to.

Scott

#9 4 years ago

took me a while, finally got one last month. good luck with the above offer

#10 4 years ago

Darnit -
If any of you guys with a FG can hold off on selling until September, you have a buyer, right here.

#11 4 years ago

Wow, lots of interest in Family Guy. I reached out to Hogey and let him know, but I have a Family Guy I would consider selling as well. Wasn't necessarily in any hurry to sell it (don't have it listed anywhere yet), but if there is interest I would sell.

It is an undocumented HUO. The GI has leds but the inserts are regular bulbs. There are really only two minor cosmetic issues - a small crack in the one plastic (near the captive balls), and a couple small lines near the start button - I don't think they are scratches but possibly there from when the cabinet was printed??

Here is a link to pictures:

https://plus.google.com/photos/101024208670839625930/albums/6090442938656962833?authkey=CIzi-Y6wvfCTnAE

I am in Lancaster, PA and would ask $4500 for it.

Thanks!

#12 4 years ago

Heck don't be cheap just buy a NIB from FrontGate and use the promo code. Heck grab a NIB TSPP also.

http://www.frontgate.com/family-guy-pinball-machine/738351

#13 4 years ago
Quoted from tacshose:

Heck don't be cheap just buy a NIB from FrontGate and use the promo code. Heck grab a NIB TSPP also.
http://www.frontgate.com/family-guy-pinball-machine/738351

Holy.. I don't think an 'upscale finest home' would have a swearing cartoon of a game.. but.. hey.. who'm I to judge?

#14 4 years ago

Unfortunately my Family guy trade fell through so I'm also still in the market to buy/Trade one.

#15 4 years ago

Like I need another pin right now.

#16 4 years ago

Hi ff6735- Any idea what your selling price would be? Anything besides ACDC that would interest you (other than items on your wishlist) in trade? Thanks

#17 4 years ago
Quoted from gac:

Hi ff6735- Any idea what your selling price would be? Anything besides ACDC that would interest you (other than items on your wishlist) in trade? Thanks

PM sent GAC

#18 4 years ago

I'll have one for sale soon for under $4k but it's not HUO.

#19 4 years ago
Quoted from ReplayRyan:

I'll have one for sale soon for under $4k but it's not HUO.

I can't speak for others, but I'm a player, not a collector - I couldn't care less if it wasn't HUO.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside