Topic Stats

• 20 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by graystarsfan1
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Title says it all. Hoping to stay local with this purchase. Someone please give me some good news

#2 8 years ago

Also, with TPF coming up in a couple weeks, anyone bringing an F14 please let me know....

#3 8 years ago

Bump. Anyone out there selling F14? Lol...

#4 8 years ago

Dang really? Nothing out there eh?

#5 8 years ago

I am open to selling mine, but i'm not local, and mine is a little more pricey than a player's machine.

PM me if you want to chat.

#6 8 years ago

sorry man. I love mine and I don't think I'll ever get rid of it.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from adaman25:

sorry man. I love mine and I don't think I'll ever get rid of it.

+1 ...and I have a friend that said if I ever sell it to anyone else he will shoot me.

#8 8 years ago

I've come to see most owners love it. I couldn't stop playing it once I finally got my hands on one and now I want to own it.

#9 8 years ago

Be patient. They still come up on occasion at frankly prices that do not reflect the value of this game. Totally underrated game.

#10 8 years ago

I have been patient, trust me lol. I'm just ready thats all.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from graystarsfan1:

I have been patient, trust me lol. I'm just ready thats all.

keep being patient. Wait for a decent price. Don't jump on the first one to show up if the price and condition are not in line.

#12 8 years ago

Thanks for the advice guys!

2 weeks later
#13 8 years ago

Alright bumping this up. I'm still looking for an F14 to purchase.

#14 8 years ago

If only you were closer I have one but shipping would kill the value.

#15 8 years ago

Yea that's tough dang it

#16 8 years ago

Still looking out there...

5 months later
#17 7 years ago

I am going to be coming into one pretty soon. Dont know what kind of shape it is in. But it will be one that I will trade out. Should have it this weekend. Just mentioning it because it could be in both of our interests.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from graystarsfan1:

Still looking out there...

I had mine on ebay for 1525.00 for 2 months with no bites. Until friday. Now it's sold. Good game overall but it gets repetitive after the 6 or 700th time you play it

#19 7 years ago

i still have it. the ebay thing was a scam. thanks to pinside I backed out at the last minute and didnt release it

#20 7 years ago

Nice. Sorry guys I already have my F14. Bought it back in March.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, become a Pinside+ member!