(Topic ID: 178121)

Wtb F-Zero Arcade games x 2

By Dr-Willy

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Other items - wanted

Wtb F-Zero Arcade games x 2

Added: 2017-01-10 19:15:40 UTC • Ended: August 2nd, 2017

Price

Wanted

Seeing how another member was able to locate a pair of mario karts this way thought i would give it a shot. I am looking for two F-Zero machines, no problem paying to have them shipped if i can find them. Let me know if you have some or know anyone who does.

Thanks

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Dr-Willy's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Dr-Willy's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Redding, CA, US

#2 7 years ago

Man that would be awesome

such a great game... well on GC, I would love to play the arcade

good luck with your search

#3 7 years ago

Super rare, good luck with the search...I haven't seen any pop up in years, I think they are a bitch to maintain too; they use similar cpu to original arcade cart, yes? Triforce I think.

#4 7 years ago

I only played this one time, but maaaan was it awesome!

Good luck with your search!

#5 7 years ago
    Quoted from dsmoke1986:

Super rare, good luck with the search...I haven't seen any pop up in years, I think they are a bitch to maintain too; they use similar cpu to original arcade cart, yes? Triforce I think.

they use a general 1 tri-force, which is a little different the mario kart ones. I want these badly to go right next to my Mario Karts. I am kicking myself for passing up a pair earlier this year, but they were the deluxe motion cabs and i didnt have the room for them.

#6 7 years ago
    Quoted from Dr-Willy:

they use a general 1 tri-force, which is a little different the mario kart ones. I want these badly to go right next to my Mario Karts. I am kicking myself for passing up a pair earlier this year, but they were the deluxe motion cabs and i didnt have the room for them.

Those are sweet...but huge; be patient, I'm sure some will come up...If I come across any, I'll PM you.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-f-zero-arcade-games-x-2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.