Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Diver12
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Looking for a working motor and one of the rotating reflectors. Motor can be bought new but thought I would check and see if someone had a working used one. Main part needed is the reflector. Part# B-10917

Let me know. Thanks.

#2 10 years ago

You can find the motors at the usual pinball shops online.

As for the reflector, good luck. I found one from Florida Pinball salvage.

Good luck. Hard to find

#3 10 years ago

Pinball resource has all you will need and in stock...

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

Pinball resource has all you will need and in stock...

Even the reflectors? WOW!

#5 10 years ago

Yes I know the motors are widely available. Checking to see if I could find a good used one for a little cheaper.

As for the reflector, I emailed PBR and asked. We'll see what they say. Only need one.

Thanks guys.

#6 10 years ago

I looked for 1 year to find the complete assembly, including motor, brackets, reflectors and beacons. I think bay area has the beacons and motor but not reflectors. BlackBeard knows my struggle! But it was worth the wait!

#7 10 years ago

pm pinsider tsskinne. He recently bought an F14 that he is parting out. It has all three beacons intact IIRC.

#8 10 years ago

Pinball resource does NOT have the reflector assembly.

#10 10 years ago

I am looking for that reflector assembly too. Has anyone had good/bad experience with the www.pinball.co? I don't know anything about that site.

#11 10 years ago

Doesnt look like it is in stock.

2 years later
#12 7 years ago

Got a F14 this past weekend which is in great shape, but is missing beacons and domes. Anyone have any used ones for sale?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-f-14-tomcat-beacon-parts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.