Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by DRDAVE
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Looking for an extra flipper supply board for a TAF. No one seems to know how to wire around one, and I have two TAFs and only one A-15416. So if you have an extra available, please PM me!

#2 9 years ago

I've got one in shop, but it's not mine. I can ask if it's for sale.

It's not difficult to wire around it, but you have to switch to a fliptronics 2 board.

I've got a fliptronics 2 board for sale, should you decide to go that route

11 months later
#3 8 years ago

I have run in to the same issue. I have a missing a-15416 as well. I would love to know if someone has bypassed this board in a TAF so far.

Any help out there?

#4 8 years ago

Send you a PM

#5 8 years ago

I have a fully working Fliptronic II board for sale.

1 year later
#6 7 years ago

I have an Extra Flipper supply board for TAF A-15416 for sale.

2 years later
#7 4 years ago

We just made a run of these. Improved on the original with improved overall design and thicker traces and added LEDs for each fuse to easily indicate condition of each fuse on this PCB.

PM for details and pics:
[email protected]

#8 4 years ago

This is great news!

#9 4 years ago

Just sent the first few out to the owners who contacted me. Still have some left in case anyone is looking for one of these for their TAF.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-extra-flipper-supply-board-for-taf-a-15416 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.