Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by angus
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BradKreisler.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 10 years ago

I have the escalera stair climber with the forklifts. Its the best purchase Ive made in the hobby. I moved 13 games out of the basement of my old house to the basement of my new house (non walk out) in one day.

My method is to strap down the head, slide the forks under the pin (perpendicular), crank it up a few inches. Remove legs, crank it down to the floor. Then, grab the bottom of the pin under the front and lift it up pointing the coin door to the ceiling. Then remove the forklift package which takes about 30 sec. and strap the pin to the escalera and start climbing the stairs. It is a very cool machine. I bought mine used here on pinside last year and it has already paid for itself many times over.

Quoted from PinballSTAR:

Hi -
    Looking to buy an Escalera or other stair climber hand truck (my back wishes i did it years ago).... Does anyone have a used one for sale or can anyone offer buying advice :
    Where to buy from ?
    Model to buy ?
    Accessories / attachments to buy ?
    Any other manufacturers to consider besides Escalera ?
    Thanks !
    Joe

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider BradKreisler.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-escalera-stair-climber-advice-needed?tu=BradKreisler and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.