Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by idtattoo
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image.jpg

#1 4 years ago

I know this is a friday the 13th long shot, but I have had a few games on free play, in the back of my custom tattoo shop (mb,ss,metle,tftc,wh2o,potc,pm,and several others) and clients and co workers seem to really enjoy them. Recently I did a minor re theme of coffins in the shop and would love to find a few games with a coffin in and on them. If you have one you would be willing to sell (bsd,eatpm, or a ss with a rough cabinet) within 3-4 hours of mpls let me know.

#2 4 years ago

image.jpg
#3 4 years ago

One of our local guys had a Haunted House and Demolition Man in his shop. Lots of fun when we took breaks while he was working on my arm. Hopefully he has something set back up in there when I go back for the next part.

#4 4 years ago

Yeh its a fun thing to break up the less than pleasant feeling involved. It also seems to have gotten a lot of people back into playing pinball, seems a lot of clients end up going out and playing after they re find, their love for pinball.

#5 4 years ago

Good luck with the hunt Lucky...still enjoying your old BSD too much to sell it back to you

#6 4 years ago

Haha thanks man, that is one of the only games I wish never left. Glad its in good hands though.

#7 4 years ago

Check with d&g games, the operator at Morts. Make him a fair offer and I bet he would part with Dracula.

#8 4 years ago
Quoted from roffels:

Check with d&g games, the operator at Morts. Make him a fair offer and I bet he would part with Dracula.

I'll be seeing John this Sunday. I can check with him for you, Todd.

#9 4 years ago

Thanks Bryan, I did send him a message about if, but any help is always appreciated.

#10 4 years ago
Quoted from idtattoo:

Thanks Bryan, I did send him a message about if, but any help is always appreciated.

My plan is to tell him you're a badass and will burn his house down if he doesn't sell.

#11 4 years ago

Haha awesome, great plan.

#12 4 years ago

I should mention that I don't really want you to buy it from him, because that's one of my favorite games in the line-up Sounds like it would be going to a good home.

#13 4 years ago

As much as I would love to have it, I am pretty sure he isn't ready to let it go. I asked him about it before, and although it doesn't do as well on route it is a popular game. If I do get it you are welcome to stop by the shop and play a few games if your ever out in maple grove.

#14 4 years ago

Great games, any monster theme would be the last to leave my collection. They would be greta in the Identity shop

#15 4 years ago

i think if you are silly enough to sell BSD, you don't deserve to get one back.

sorry. I wish you luck! Honest! You can't have mine!

#16 4 years ago

Thanks mnpinball, it won't leave again that for sure.

Dave, you might be right but I will get another one, one way or another. Muahahah

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside