• Latest reply 10 years ago by dgpinball
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-749.jpg
#1 10 years ago

I basically just need the 2 arch plastics that go over the ramps, really don't want to splurge on the whole set from CPR. If anyone has 2 decent arch plastics available, please let me know.

Thanks
Dale

#2 10 years ago

I MAY have the Party Punch one. If I do, it's not perfect by any means. I will look tonight when I get home. No Cyclops one though..

#3 10 years ago

Yeah, the Cyclops is notorius for broken legs. I made my own decaled version. Still pondering a set myself.
Crap,just noticed the size of your collection including MM WOZ, CC and MB,and you would be "splurging" if you bought a plastic set? lol

#4 10 years ago

I am thinking about getting the CPR set. If I do I can let go of my other ones. Everything but the one by the pops should be in good shape.

#5 10 years ago

I have both. Brand new, never installed. The Party Punch plastic still has protective film on both sides. I removed the film on the Monster Slide just to see how nice it was. $20 each plus $6 shipping. Shoot me a PM if you want them.
-Ed

image-749.jpgimage-749.jpg
#6 10 years ago
Quoted from karmalord:

Yeah, the Cyclops is notorius for broken legs. I made my own decaled version. Still pondering a set myself.
Crap,just noticed the size of your collection including MM WOZ, CC and MB,and you would be "splurging" if you bought a plastic set? lol

Took nearly 25 years to accumulate, and believe me most of the high profile games I have, I bought a long time ago when the prices where a lot more sane

Because of how many games I have, it seems I'm always buying parts for something, so I'm pretty selective on what I spend money on, if a few more of the EATPM plastics were bad, I'd just buy the set, but it seems a little extreme when I just need the 2 arches.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-eatpm-plastics and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.