Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by andre060
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Does anyone have one they'd like to sell? This will be for my first pf swap. Of course I have to pick the game that's the hardest to find a pf for.

1 month later
#2 10 years ago

Did you find one? I just picked one up and the playfield is rough also

#3 10 years ago

Rick from Bay Area is having them made. Be patient.

#4 10 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

That is great news! Any idea on timeframe or cost?

#5 10 years ago

Also is there a pre-order?

#6 10 years ago

This summer he said. I asked about pre order and he said no.

5 months later
#7 9 years ago

Any word on this? Im eyeballing a earthshaker now with a pretty bad playfield. Im going to walk away if there is no possibility of a playfield coming soon.

#8 9 years ago

Besides repros, finding someone to restore it is also difficult, as it is a sys 11 pf with the normal notorious issues. I have an extra PF for mine, but had 0 luck finding anyone who would work on it.

#9 9 years ago

Just curious as to what these notorious issues are. Are there threads on this?

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

I would also like to know. A search of the forums didn't yield much.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from DeeGor:

Inserts raising, issues with clear coat, etc....check out hsa's page, they won't touch em:

http://www.hsapinball.com/HSA_PINBALL/Playfield_Restoration.html

#12 9 years ago

Interesting. I never knew that. Thanks for the info.

#13 9 years ago

It's the issue with clear that worries me. If I take the time to restore can it not be cleared? If I were to find an nos playfield I assume clearing would be bad.

#14 9 years ago

I believe there is practically no possibility of a playfield coming soon. I would love to be proven wrong.

#15 9 years ago

Pretty crummy that the rights to make a reproduction were apparently snatched out from under CPR and someone is just sitting on it.

#16 9 years ago

Email Rick at BAA. He told me they would be out this summer. If enough people push him maybe he will step it up.

#17 9 years ago

Baa? Love those guys! Im emailing them now.... let you know what I get back.

5 months later
#18 9 years ago

Anyone heard any more about the BAA repro? Getting close to Summer.....

#19 9 years ago

I think rick is to busy protecting his copyrights from people rewriting code for Proc

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

I think rick is to busy protecting his copyrights from people rewriting code for Proc

We would have already had it if CPR were allowed to continue. I think PPS/BAA have a lot on their plate ATM, ES repro pf's are probably low priority.

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

We would have already had it if CPR were allowed to continue. I think PPS/BAA have a lot on their plate ATM, ES repro pf's are probably low priority.

In an alternate reality, Rick comes to his senses and gives it back to CPR. Now that CPR has figured out the insert crackling issue, the ES playfields will be perfect and the delays will have been worth it. Also, they re-run the backglass and plastics. Every Pinsider buys 2 of each. Everything is wonderful.......

4 months later
#22 8 years ago

Any news on the chances of a repo ES playfield? I'd love to make this my first project pin as mine is showing its age. I'm assuming this might be just a pipe dream at this point. Every forum or thread I've seen just kind of dead ends... hopefully it will happen at some point. If anyone has any news good or bad I'd love to hear it.

#23 8 years ago

I would suggest finding another first project. These will come but no time soon.

#24 8 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

No.

3 months later
#25 8 years ago

Still no news?

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-earthshaker-playfield-new-or-used and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.