Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by zr11990
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 3 years ago

So after holding on to a NOS ES PF signed by Lawlor for years I finally decided to do the swap. I had an issue and leaned it against the wall in the back room in my office. I went in there yesterday amd the water line to the ice maker in the fridge had broke and had been pumping water onto the floor soaking the carpet and in turn soaking the bottom of the PF. I’m certain the plywood will separate once it dries and the PF will be ruined. So, if anyone has one they want to let go. I need one or my game is gone.

#2 3 years ago

pm kevincpr as I think CPR has made this title before. See if they plan to run it again in the near future.

Try posting here:
    https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/nos-playfields-you-havent-seen-and-i-havent-seen

If you’re on Facebook, pm me and I’ll provide links to three parts groups.

#3 3 years ago

I've got a mostly populated spare but it would need some work. I think several inserts are raised enough to interfere with ball travel.
    $250, you pick it up. Can supply photos.

#4 3 years ago

I can’t believe this happened. I waited for years for them to repro them and no one ever did. I bought this NOS one from Lawlor and had it cleared. I even let CPR use it to make copies to make their repro. I should have bought one from them but I didnt figure I needed it. Now mine is trash and they are not available.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from YeOldPinPlayer:

I've got a mostly populated spare but it would need some work. I think several inserts are raised enough to interfere with ball travel.
    $250, you pick it up. Can supply photos.

I’ll keep you in mind. Thanks.

#6 3 years ago

Pinsider kruzman restores and sells playfields. Maybe he has one or can find one for you.

#7 3 years ago

Hi, I am sorry to hear about your ES pf. I have had a lot of experience in reglueing and clamping the laminates of the plywood. I dont know how bad it is, but if it is contained within 3 in or so, maybe more its is often fixable. I am not accepting any jobs for the next 90 days, but I can look at it to give you a free opinion.
    I just found 26 NOS bally williams pfs but they start at funhouse as the oldest one.so they are all DMD, and I dont have an ES in stock.
    Again sorry. Its horrible to realize something like that has happened. I can sort of relate.
    good luck and take care, kruzman

#8 3 years ago

Thanks Ron. Yea it sucks. It was a nice PF.

#9 3 years ago

I really bet Ron can fix it, the guy has magic in his hands

#10 3 years ago

Its a suck sandwich for sure. I know the feeling when you noticed it the first time. Man I know that feeling. I have had it, but often because of my mistake which turns my self hatred up to 11 (from 6 or 7. I have been working on it for 20 years).
    Life is long, and eventually the pain dulls. (Often from working your life away to save pennies for a little thing to bring you some sort of joy).
    I feel for ya, now days it is a very rare nos pf

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from kruzman:

Its a suck sandwich for sure. I know the feeling when you noticed it the first time. Man I know that feeling. I have had it, but often because of my mistake which turns my self hatred up to 11 (from 6 or 7. I have been working on it for 20 years).
    Life is long, and eventually the pain dulls. (Often from working your life away to save pennies for a little thing to bring you some sort of joy).
    I feel for ya, now days it is a very rare nos pf

I understand working for nothing. My business sucks right now. I have sold 5 cars since january. I also cant buy anything to sell. I sell mostly trucks and there are none to be had. i bid on a 2004 regular cab chevy truck yesterday, loan was 3300 but it sold for 6700. I cant pay that and make a profit.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-earthshaker-pf-1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.