Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Squeakman
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Looking to see what's out there for sale in the Bally early 80's camp.

Looking for Centaur (aren't we all, lol), open to Centaur II, interested in all conditions but leaning towards any "project" games or maybe those not in the best of condition as I enjoy resto projects.

Also interested in Vector and Elektra, or indeed really any pin's from that era including Williams, I'm kind of interested in building my Bally collection but really open to all, indeed I'm currently talking to a member about an 82 Williams game right now so certainly will consider options.

Anyhow, just poking around to see what might be floating around out there in the community. Probably can't buy all these games at once, but looking to buy a game on a pretty regular basis to build the collection so would be nice to start a dialog with some members.

Local pin would be nice (Phoenix,AZ) but willing to ship for the right pin.

Thx

Jerry

#2 10 years ago

Good luck .. they are getting rare. Dont overlook Medusa, Xenon, Paragon and Fathom..

#3 10 years ago

Oh yeah there's also on my list, that's what the et al was for, lol.

I have a Xenon that I just finished a full resto on. Used to have a lot of these games back in the day but around ten years ago circumstances forced sale of them At the time I had a Centaur, Medusa, Spectrum, and a Fathom out of the Bally's of that era. Bought them back when prices were far less crazy, now not so much, ho hum... lol. It is what it is though and willing to pay fair prices and maybe there's some resto projects out there that some folks have that don't have the time to work on them or pre DMD's is just not their thing.

Jerry

#4 10 years ago

there were two bally vectors in chicago last weekend, both less than $700 each

#5 10 years ago

On CL, ebay, or on here? I've been doing US searches for vector for the past month and didn't spot those.

#6 10 years ago

You AZ guys got the Bally fever out there!! Love it!

#7 10 years ago

Tilt. There is a $700 Vector in the Los Angelas craigslist as of the last time I looked.

#8 10 years ago

Still there and $800

#9 10 years ago

Hi Squeakman,

Thx for the heads up on the LA lead, hell close enough to driver over there, lol. Looks like I need to get a better CL search tool, mine obviously sucks, what do folks use? Contacted the seller, we'll see if he'll deal with an out of state purchase.

Jerry

#10 10 years ago

Hi Xenon75,

Yeah seems that way, its the damn heat I guess

Jerry

#11 10 years ago

Tilt. I would also like to add a few 80's Bally pins to my collection. Also very much getting into the system 11 games now also. Would love to find a Funhouse. I would drive to Cali in a heartbeat to get a game I wanted. Good luck, I hope you find what you are looking for.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 10.00
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

6,195 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
2,850 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Myers, FL
Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 18.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 22.50
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

3,100 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
O'fallon, MO
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

£ 195.00
$ 9.00
Cabinet Parts
Third Coast Pinball

5,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Worcester, MA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-early-80s-ballys-centaur-iii-vector-elektra-et-al and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.