Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140527_073508.jpg
20140527_073459.jpg
20140527_073443.jpg
20140527_073455.jpg
20140527_073450.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Have a feeler out on the Bash too, figured I'd throw one up here. Keeping my eyes peeled for a Dr. Dude or SoF, rather not ship, but would for the right deal. I like nice playfields, but not a huge deal to me if the game is clean, working or not, missing parts, or whatever. Normal routed wear and tear on cab OK too, as long as it's not beat. Let me know what you've got if you're looking to let one go, or if you pass on someone else's. Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

Pm sent

#3 9 years ago

Any NC, SC, VA or TN guys thinking about letting one of these go?

#4 9 years ago

Dr Dude on Mr Pinball classifieds in Williamsburg VA, but the ad is from late February.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from SPeD66:

Dr dude on Mr Pinball classifieds in Williamsburg VA, but the ad is from late February.

Can't seem to find in a search. Can you PM me the direct link? Thanks man!

#6 9 years ago

Adding Lights, Camera, Action to this short list

#7 9 years ago

Sent!

#9 9 years ago

Bumping -- had a few PMs on Dr. Dude. None on SoF or Lights, Camera, Action. Not looking to pay much more than $1500 for these titles, less for SoF, decently less for Lights, Camera, Action and maybe slightly higher for a nice Dr. Dude depending on condition.

#10 9 years ago

Bumping -- no rush, but keeping eyes open

#11 9 years ago

I've got a Dr dude in CT.

#13 9 years ago

BUMP for pics

20140527_073443.jpg20140527_073443.jpg 20140527_073450.jpg20140527_073450.jpg 20140527_073455.jpg20140527_073455.jpg 20140527_073459.jpg20140527_073459.jpg 20140527_073508.jpg20140527_073508.jpg
#14 9 years ago

we have similar taste in titles. I have owned 3 lights camera actions. one of the best, am looking for one right now also.
But what I want to tell you is if you get one and need anything for it, I have the full set up for rebuilding one including the pf, ramps, plastics (there are many) decals, mini pf. Basicly everything on top of the pf, all nos.
Hopefully you will get one, and give me a holla if you need any parts.
cheers, ron
BTW that dr dude looks awesome. I have been looking for one localy , and only found beaters.

#15 9 years ago

Working on a good shipping rate for Dr. Dude currently. On the SoF front, I'd be willing to trade my nice JM for one, plus cash to me. Or, SoF and Light, Camera, Action to me for my JM with potential for a little cash from me.

#16 9 years ago

So tempting... must resist. I can never let my SOF go... I would never stop looking for another one like it (sample).

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from snyper2099:

So tempting... must resist. I can never let my SOF go... I would never stop looking for another one like it (sample).

Ah, c'mon!

#18 9 years ago

Alright, let's make this a little more interesting. Adding two games and giving rough cash prices I'm willing to pay on all games, condition dependent, of course:

Swords of Fury - $1150-1500

Dr. Dude - $1300-1600

Banzai Run - $4,000

Funhouse - $2500-3200

Light, Camera, Action - $800-1200

A nice Johnny Mneumonic can be up for trade towards any of these cash to or from me. Let me know!

#20 9 years ago

Got some good offers that I hope work out coming in, but no purchases yet. Keep'em coming guys -- I want two of these machines!

#21 9 years ago

I thought I saw somewhere where you are going to Southern Fried. This is in the 'for sale' thread. (Well, one of them, I think there are 3 now.)
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/whats-for-sale-at-the-southern-fried-expo

Quoted from HighProtein:

I've got a Dr dude, mostly LED'd for trade or sale.

I was contemplating asking about your JM, but I have never played one and I am looking more for a project pin these days, and I am sure yours is nice.

#22 9 years ago

Dr. Dude secured! Working on one more off the list that I hope comes through. If it comes through, that'll shut me down for a couple months, but still will be keeping eyes open for others on the list down the road.

#23 9 years ago

Looks like second game on the list is going to come through as well. A big thanks to all you guys for helping me find some of these machines! Lights, Camera, Action, Swords of Fury and Funhouse will still be on the short list, but probably a few months before I'd be ready to buy one. Keep me in mind if you have one though in a couple months! Thanks again, Pinsiders!

1 week later
#24 9 years ago

Banzai Run secured! Again, big thanks to everyone for helping me lock a couple of these down. Not in a huge rush, but still keeping eyes open on Light Camera Action and SoF. If you've got one, let me know!

#25 9 years ago

bumping -- any condition considered working or not

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-dr-dude-or-sof and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.