Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by JeffF
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jefff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

1.jpg1.jpg

Figured I'd post this to see if anyone has one they no longer need. Seems like a lot of people are going ColorDMD and the DMD Extender is AOK with me. Message me with your price including shipping to 13790.

Thanks,
    Jeff

BTW, cables aren't really needed but they would be nice.

1 week later
    #4 9 years ago

Bump... still looking for another one.

#6 9 years ago

Hey Crash, have you tried the SmartDMD adapter/software yet? Just curious if it's as easy to setup as the DMD Extender? I'm thinking of giving one a whirl if I can't find another DMDExt soon.

2 weeks later
    #12 9 years ago

Damn... missed this one. Could still use a DMD Extender here. Preferably an original one that uses the A or B Raspberry Pi.

1 month later
    #14 8 years ago

Looking for one more DMD Extender in case anybody has one they aren't using. Thanks.

#16 8 years ago

Awesome, thanks. If I don't get one offered up here then I'll just order one from him at the end of the week.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jefff.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-dmd-extender?tu=jefff and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.