4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by JeffF
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

1.jpg

#1 4 years ago

1.jpg

Figured I'd post this to see if anyone has one they no longer need. Seems like a lot of people are going ColorDMD and the DMD Extender is AOK with me. Message me with your price including shipping to 13790.

Thanks,
    Jeff

BTW, cables aren't really needed but they would be nice.

#2 4 years ago

Might also try adding smart dmd to your list since it does the same thing.

#3 4 years ago

Yeah these boards are currently unavailable until Dr. Pinball starts production of the newer boards. I was lucky to find someone who happened to be selling their old Extender kit in favor of SmartDMD.

1 week later
    #4 4 years ago

Bump... still looking for another one.

#5 4 years ago

I'm also looking if you have more than one for sale.

#6 4 years ago

Hey Crash, have you tried the SmartDMD adapter/software yet? Just curious if it's as easy to setup as the DMD Extender? I'm thinking of giving one a whirl if I can't find another DMDExt soon.

#7 4 years ago

I've read a little on it. Since these are route games DMD Extender is cheap and reliable as a plasma replacement. However, if I had a game on my own then yeah I'm sure I would enjoy playing with SmartDMD.

2 weeks later
    #8 4 years ago

I've got a whole dang kit! Screen, raspberry pi, dmd extender....want to sell it to fund for an original screen for my Baywatch! Looking to ,ove it all at the same time though....

#9 4 years ago

PM sent.

#10 4 years ago

Damn, Crash! Are you hoarding these things or what?

#11 4 years ago

For some reason the displays in our route games are all revolting... display goes out, this one starts outgassing, that one gets burn in... Then you end up trying to compensate by swapping stuff around and it ends up eating itself so next thing you know a display that worked perfectly for a whole day decides to take a dump and blow the high voltage along with it. Never ending issues with these things, honestly. Just trying to get away from plasmas.

#12 4 years ago

Damn... missed this one. Could still use a DMD Extender here. Preferably an original one that uses the A or B Raspberry Pi.

3 weeks later
    #13 4 years ago

Stay tuned and PM me if you are still looking for one. I am about to give up on trying to get it to work and just go back to the regular Sega Display...

1 month later
    #14 4 years ago

Looking for one more DMD Extender in case anybody has one they aren't using. Thanks.

#15 4 years ago

Just emailed David (Dr Pinball) today and they're back in stock.

#16 4 years ago

Awesome, thanks. If I don't get one offered up here then I'll just order one from him at the end of the week.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside