Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by riggy469
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Looking to see what is out there for DMD games in New England ....ping me if you have something for sale. Just to name a few I am interested in: ngg, TAF, tom, WWF, transformers, smb, wh2o, tommy, maybe bbh..etc.... Thx !

#2 11 years ago

Anything???? Crickets

#3 11 years ago

I feel your pain. New England was a hotbed of sales and trades for awhile. Really slow lately.

#4 11 years ago

Im picking up 3 tomorrow! (Two of the DMD nature!)

#5 11 years ago

There's a dude in the Boston area named Lorenzo who sells pins out of his garage. Has a ToM for sale wants 4150. He's prolly flipped about 400 pins in the last 5 years.

#6 11 years ago
Quoted from the96stang:

Im picking up 3 tomorrow! (Two of the DMD nature!)

Nice! Anything good?

Quoted from Richthofen:

There's a dude in the Boston area named Lorenzo who sells pins out of his garage. Has a ToM for sale wants 4150. He's prolly flipped about 400 pins in the last 5 years.

Been to his place a couple times but never bought anything yet. Probably will sometime.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

I feel your pain. New England was a hotbed of sales and trades for awhile. Really slow lately.

Alas, now it's just a hotbed of hugs.

I'd be surprised if anyone from the MA area into pins didn't know Lorenzo!

#8 11 years ago

I already asked him....just got an email about 3 min ago.

#9 11 years ago
Quoted from Rascal_H:

Been to his place a couple times but never bought anything yet.

He does *not* like to haggle. He charges straight up retail. Got my pinbot from him, he wanted $1k, it was like pulling teeth to get him down to $900.

He also had a Torpedo Alley he was selling. And some not for sale machines in the garage, looked like MM, Bad Girls, RFM, etc. I'd love to see what his game room is like.

#11 11 years ago

a Baywatch came up today on CL! That has a DMD. Ha! I've never actually played it, I wonder if it's really that bad.

#12 11 years ago

That guy has been trying to sell it off and on for probably 6 months at least. If you went and looked at it I bet he'd give you a deal, or I'd hope at least if he ever wants to move it because no one else around here seems to want it.

#13 11 years ago

Baywatch is a decent game.....its really not bad. I have few options now for games.... TAF and a ACDC Pro. Might do one of those (the Addams has a few issues though).

#14 11 years ago

I emailed him about the Baywatch. Would like to take a look at it.

#15 11 years ago

See this is a tough one. Part of what I like about pinball is the art. I don't know if I could have David Hasselhoff staring at me from the backglass. For some reason i'm fine with the Tron art, though. Wouldn't have any problem with one of those. Go figure.

#16 11 years ago

I had that problem for awhile with Demolition Man. Then the game was so I good I just got over it. Not sure if it would be the same with Baywatch. Would like to get a couple plays on it though to see how it is.

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from Max_Badazz:

Baywatch is a decent game.....its really not bad. I have few options now for games.... TAF and a ACDC Pro. Might do one of those (the Addams has a few issues though).

If you go with an ACDC, it's all about the premium version. The pro just doesn't cut it. I'm sure Weenerman could get you one NIB.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

7,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Cincinnati, OH
$ 18.50
Playfield - Plastics
Pinball Haus

$ 39.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 145.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Twisted Tokens

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 45.95
10,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Roselle, IL
$ 14.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1,159.00
$ 14.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Machine - For Sale
Sandy Springs, GA
$ 85.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 12.95
Machine - For Sale
Indian Land, SC
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-dmd-era-game-in-boston-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.