• 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by TheBaron
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

large.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheBaron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I'm wondering if a game restoration has ever driven someone mad - if not, I may be the first
I'm almost done (all other parts have been found), but I really need the right ramp assembly - part #A-19040 (this is the larger of the two)
I'd definitely buy both ramps if someone has them. Looking for NOS or at least very nice undamaged used ones.

Post edited by TheBaron : found all other parts - do not want to create another redundant parts wanted post

#3 11 years ago

I'm actually all good on wire form ramps. Mine just need a good cleaning. Thanks though.

I'm kind of surprised at how difficult it is to find parts for this game. I've managed to purchase about 75% of the plastics from 3 different vendors and I've paid a fortune for them. Also, I'm really surprised that nobody sells the top ball gate. Was it really only used in DH?

#4 11 years ago

swinks - did I misunderstand? Are you saying you have one of these?

large.jpglarge.jpg

1 week later
#8 11 years ago

Ok, this has been the most irritating restore project I've done yet. I knew DH parts were in short supply, but this has been quite a challenge tracking everything down.

I'm pretty sure this was a donor game at some point because most of the unique parts were missing from the game. It seemed that every time I was 100% sure I had everything I needed and placed all my parts order, I'd discover something else missing. ~sigh~
Soo..I'm 99.9% sure I've got everything now and I've already dropped a fortune on this game, but I still need 2 plastics. Just TWO PLASTICS and I'll have a complete game. I've dropped tons of cash with 4 different vendors, including one in Australia, trying to put together a full set, but I still need the clear plastic with bullet holes that go over the right ramp by the warehouse and the plastic to the left of the Bank Robber Hurry Up sign (part numbers # 31-2031-39 and 31-2031-34).
Anyone have these?

Thanks,
Joe

#10 11 years ago

PM sent!

#11 11 years ago

By the way, following this thread may be confusing. I edited my original post and I'm currently only looking for the ramps - especially the right assembly. I just didn't want to make a whole separate DH part wanted post.

#12 11 years ago

Anyone? Come on...my money is good!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 37.50
7,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheBaron.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-dirty-harry-parts?tu=TheBaron and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.