New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 223581)

WTB: Dirty Harry cabinet decals

By Pinballer73

2 years ago

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 day ago by Pinballer73
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

6E828AAB-FD94-46DC-A01B-53FB6A16A0F6 (resized).png
20200801_072605 (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

Looking to purchase a set of Dirty Harry cabinet decals. If anyone has a lead on where to buy them I would greatly appreciate it.

1 year later
#2 81 days ago

Does anyone have a front decal for a DH? Someone cut about a 2" by 8" hole in the front of my cabinet and I'm "plugging" the hole and looking to put a new decal on afterward. Or if you know a supplier who makes them?
Thanks in advance

1 week later
#3 70 days ago

bump for a front cabinet decal source

#4 70 days ago

I puchased a set shortly after making the initial post. Think they were from RetroRefurbs if I remember rightly. Only ones I could find unfortunately, don't recommend you buy a set as they aren't good. The image is blurry/fuzzy. Obviously done from photos. Hopefully someone steps out of the shadows that can offer a nice set, I'd buy one that's for sure.

2 months later
#5 3 days ago

Been a while so I am bumping this, still looking for a front decal for my DH

20200801_072605 (resized).jpg
#6 2 days ago
6E828AAB-FD94-46DC-A01B-53FB6A16A0F6 (resized).png
#7 2 days ago
Quoted from Pbgixxer:

[quoted image]

If all that's need is the front decal and you can buy it separately then these will pass. Unfortunately the main cabinet sides aren't good. The colours are over saturated and resolution/detail is lost. Better than nothing if your cabinet is wrecked, but certainly not quality we've come to expect from decal suppliers.

#8 2 days ago

And make sure you specify matte or gloss. I ordered decals from him and he sent me matte.

#9 2 days ago

If all that's need is the front decal and you can buy it .

You mentioned purchasing from RetroRefurb . Have you tried pinballsdecals.eu?

#10 2 days ago

It's the same artwork file. Material and printing may differ, but you can't polish a turd so to speak.

#11 1 day ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

It's the same artwork file. Material and printing may differ, but you can't polish a turd so to speak.

Understood but what supplier are you referring to ? Just to be clear you said you received a set from retrorefurb and they were junk . Do you have any experience with pinballdecals.eu ?

#12 1 day ago

My only purchase from PinballDecals.eu was an NOS Pinball Magic translite which was as described and shipped promptly. If you do decide to order decals for your DH, please report back with your opinion on the quality.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Sale Pending!
Cleveland, TN
$ 349.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 11.00
Boards
KAHR.US Circuits
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs
$ 37.50
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
3,775 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Aguanga, CA

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside