• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210228-182414_Gallery (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20210622-090248_Gallery (resized).jpg
#1 10 years ago

Does anybody have a spare Diner Coffee Cup laying around? I know there have been some repos made, but the vendors have been out for some time - and I need one. Any lead is appreciated.

#2 10 years ago

Yes, I have two, believe it or not! It's kind of a long story how that happened.

The one I'll let go of I bought from a Australia, so it was more expensive than usual. I will have to dig to figure out what I paid for it. You are welcome to buy it for whatever I have in it plus the cost of shipping.

I am in the middle of fundraising for Don's son's funeral, so I can't attend to this now, but feel free to send me a PM in a couple of days.

All the best,
Craig

#3 10 years ago

How'd you get TWO???!!

Craig is good people, but with confidence!

Chris

#4 10 years ago

I ordered the one from Australia and then right away came across one in the U.S. I thought I would replace the one in the machine I was buying and then keep the other as a spare. As it turned out, the pin didn't need a new cup, so I wound up with two spares.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from Craig:

I ordered the one from Australia and then right away came across one in the U.S. I thought I would replace the one in the machine I was buying and then keep the other as a spare. As it turned out, the pin didn't need a new cup, so I wound up with two spares.

Oh, I know I though the US one came from me. I might be wrong though

I was being a smart ass, but what else is new? LOL

Chris

#6 10 years ago

Hi, Chris. Yes, yours is the one I am keeping. I wound up with two, which certainly wasn't my original intention. Along the way I traded for a better Diner, so I figured I'd hold onto both, imagining I'd use one and save the other. I was surprised to find that the new pin had a better cup that the first Diner did, so I ended up with two spares. Seems like it is either feast or famine when it comes to plastic parts for pins.

#7 10 years ago

If anyone has another - I'd be interested. Should have bought one when BAA had them.

#8 10 years ago

Craig,

I'll send a PM in a few days - thanks. I appreciate it.

#9 10 years ago

I just ordered the one from Australia. It's on the way to me now. I don't need it yet, but I want to have it for when CPR does a play field that I can make it perfect.

http://mrpinballa2.cart.net.au/details/2901652.html

Came out to $110 with shipping. It's a part that is so hard to find, it was worth it to me to have it.

#10 10 years ago

We just got some in yesterday, so will be up on the site shortly ... www.planetarypinball.com

[email protected]

#12 10 years ago

Well, at $59 plus shipping, this is cheaper than either of mine, so I guess I will be keeping my oversupply for the time being. Methos, you'd be better off buying one of these than buying mine.

#13 10 years ago

Sorry Craig

I paid more than that for the one I had gotten.

Chris

#14 10 years ago

Perfect timing Rick - order placed

Scott

#15 10 years ago

I placed an order.

Craig - thank you for the opportuinty anyway - much appreicated.

#16 10 years ago

And I got another one. Stockpiling.

1 year later
#17 8 years ago

Anyone of you have an extra cup ready to sell to a fellow Pinsider?

6 years later
#18 2 years ago

Any of these available out there? I am cleaning up my Diner and the cup is looking a little grungy. Thanks.

#19 2 years ago

I have New diner repro cups if you need
Sent you a pm
Thanks mike

Screenshot_20210228-182414_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210228-182414_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210622-090248_Gallery (resized).jpgScreenshot_20210622-090248_Gallery (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Bartlett, IL
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-diner-coffee-cup and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.