You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

216154.jpg
version3.jpg
version2.jpg
version1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

The new shooter ramp would require a new VuK ramp from the band member ball lock as well.

#5 10 years ago
Quoted from z28dan:

where are your back leg leveler s set? they should be all the way in like the fronts.
Data east built the angle of that game into the cabinet already.

That would make the game unreasonably slow.

#21 10 years ago
Quoted from dsuperbee:

No it does not. The game leg mount holes were made to set the game at 6.5", no adjustment needed except to level the game.

Yea I understand your point. But the game is extremely flat playing that way regardless. My leg levelers are substantially raised.

11 months later
#24 9 years ago

Just a follow up. I recently came across another GnR and it has the type 2 ramp. The game played ok until two balls were in the shooter lane. I don't like to play the game totally flat, it just plays like an older game. I ended up doing the following to solve it:

1) On the shooter lane, remove the rubber on the rear side of the coil stop so that the piston has further to move when the coil fires.

2) Perform SB64 - drilling the new hole and moving the rear of the ramp down. This dramatically helps prevent the issue of two balls getting into the shooter lane by changing the center of gravity when the ball comes from the lock scoop it naturally falls back instead of falling forward towards the shooter lane.

3) I then leveled the game and made it as steep as I could while still allowing two balls shoot out of the shooter lane.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider markmon.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-des-upgraded-guns-n-roses-shooter-ramp?tu=markmon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.