You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

216154.jpg
version3.jpg
version2.jpg
version1.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ghostbc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

My G n R gets two or more balls stuck in shooter lane during multiball . I hear they made a new ramp that goes under the R ramp so the angle is not so steep . Does anyone know if they are available anywhere or if there are any plans to make them in the works? Besides aligning the shooter and cleaning the ramp is there another solution (stronger solenoid?)
Thanks in advance for any help.

#8 10 years ago

Thank you all very much. I know about the leg levelers being all the way down in back on this game but during multiball they still get stuck. I just read in another thread that said to try and unwrap the shooter coil 50-60 windings to make it stronger. Hope this works.
Thanks again.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider ghostbc.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-des-upgraded-guns-n-roses-shooter-ramp?tu=ghostbc and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.