Topic Stats

• 14 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by kvan99
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Ready to put a Demo Man on location and one of my red trigger buttons broke.
Part #03-9015
I have checked the usual suppliers and everyone is out.
Does anyone have an extra laying around new or used??

http://bayareaamusements.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=GS-DM9015

#2 10 years ago

It's not on his website, but have you asked Dave Mercer? 970-667-3150.

#3 10 years ago

this is good to know. I needed some last month and could not find any

#4 10 years ago

I got some used ones pm me - won't be quick as they are still in my machine but I can flip them out soon.

#5 10 years ago

I wasn't saying Dave had them, I was just suggesting he check with him.

#6 10 years ago

I got the FT reel button for mine. It's clear/white instead of red, but I didn't care. I think I got it from Marco....just an option for you.

#7 10 years ago

Dave doesn't have it.
I PM'd spud.
For future reference. Gorf/Tron trigger is to small and won't work.

#8 10 years ago

If you find some of these, please let me know. I put up a wanted post a couple of months ago and couldn't find anything.

#9 10 years ago

I'll take a couple of sets if anyone is repro'ing them (hint hint bay area amusements)

1 month later
#10 10 years ago

I found some on ebay last month. Here is another set that is on there: ebay.com link: DEMOLITION MAN PINBALL GUN TRIGGERS N O S 2 pices

#11 10 years ago

I bought a set from that ebay seller for 10.95, he relisted some more and raised the price

#12 10 years ago

I didn't realize it, but I bought from him as well. I bought 3 sets for $37.50 + shipping. I was planning to sell the extras, but I have no idea how long they last, and don't want to try to find them again. I am going to keep them as long as I own the machine. It sucks that he is raising the price this much, but he seems to be the only source.

#13 10 years ago

The NOS (indeed if they are NOS) is much better than the remakes I bought, the remakes are made from softer plastic and the two tabs that act as the hinge of the trigger get bent after a couple of months. So make sure you buy NOS. They should last 5-7 years in a home environment.

#14 10 years ago

These are the crappy ones: notice the plastic skin around it and the color is bit more reddish.

http://www.ministryofpinball.com/en/pinballmachines/demolition-man-handle-trigger.html

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-demolition-man-trigger-button-03-9015 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.