• 14 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by knazzo
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

Hello all,

I'm in desperate need for a new complete plastic set or any very good used plastics. In addition i need a replacement right side ramp.

I started shopping out this game and realized that there was tons of hidden damage!
I have not been able to find any plastics for sale online for this game.

Anyone could help, would be much appreciated. Send me a PM and your price!

thanks

#2 10 years ago

I am working on a Demo man and I hear what you say about the plastics. web-site with a list of suppliers
if I see some in my browsing I will get back to you.

http://pinballhelp.com/pinball-parts-suppliers/

Greg

#3 10 years ago

We're all in the same boat......need a few plastics myself. We are gonna have to sweet talk someone into scanning them.

2 weeks later
4 weeks later
#5 10 years ago

That right hand ramp looks just about impossible to find. I haven't seen it listed anywhere on the net..not even sold out.
Wonder if there is any chance at all, or if I must give up looking. Somewhere out there, there must be a stash of them, or the moulds?

Chaos

#6 10 years ago

I have a nice set of sling shot plastics and the DM flyer that I am looking to sell, I would like to sell it as a group. I am going to try to see what a fair asking price would be.

3 weeks later
#7 10 years ago

I also need the playfield plastics that commonly break and most of the plastic ramps. If anyone gets a lead could you let me know also. Thanks

#8 10 years ago

I have a complete machine (less the board set) cabinet/playfield are in great shape if anyone wants to make a offer on it

1 week later
2 years later
#12 7 years ago

If still needed i have a complete Demolition Man ramp set for sale (nice condition).

1 week later
#14 7 years ago

Skillshot Ramp SOLD

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-demolition-man-plastics-and-right-ramp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.