Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by jalpert
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I am looking to buy a Demolition Man. I'm in Colorado, so I would need to use NAVL for anyone outside the state. Dirty and broken is okay, along with fully working. I'm interested in some other games as well to save on shipping two.

#2 4 years ago

Don't forget to get a copy of the new code!

#3 4 years ago

What new code?

Quoted from Carl_694:

Don't forget to get a copy of the new code!

#4 4 years ago

Pretty sure Carl is referring to the Demolition Man on Steroids build by Pinnovating.

https://www.facebook.com/Pinnovating

#5 4 years ago

The Demo Time rom is what he is talking about.
Search Pinside and you will find the thread on it. It's a totally new rule set for the game. Totally worth picking up. I got it for my DM and it's a nice change of pace from the regular game rules.
Wish you were closer cause mine is for sale/trade but I really don't want to deal with shipping it.
Best of luck!

#6 4 years ago

Thanks for the heads up guys.

I'll harass you with a PM anyway...

Quoted from JosiahCox:

The Demo Time rom is what he is talking about.
Search Pinside and you will find the thread on it. It's a totally new rule set for the game. Totally worth picking up. I got it for my DM and it's a nice change of pace from the regular game rules.
Wish you were closer cause mine is for sale/trade but I really don't want to deal with shipping it.
Best of luck!

Quoted from Law:

Pretty sure Carl is referring to the Demolition Man on Steroids build by Pinnovating.

https://www.facebook.com/Pinnovating

#7 4 years ago

PM sent

#8 4 years ago

Josiah is correct!

#9 4 years ago

Thanks for the ROM clarification and the PM's. I'm still looking, but just to answer some of the questions I've been getting:

Yes, broken is really okay, but not for full working price
My budget is $1,800 - $2,200, I think a good fair price for a machine.
I'm flexible when it comes to payment terms and how you want to be paid.

#10 4 years ago

Found. Thanks.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside