(Topic ID: 76479)

WTB: Defender and Mystery Castle pinball

By Jetzxi

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bonzo442.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#17 9 years ago

I'm just getting acquainted to Mystery Castle recently on my mame video pin games. Of course I really would love to get my hands on this pin but realize its probably not going to happen. Whats the chances this pin will ever get re-made?It seems like such a creepy cool pin just wondering if someone would ever consider doing a re-make.It seems like its ratings should be higher and given that I'm guessing its not getting enough love to even be considered. Shame

3 months later
#30 9 years ago
Quoted from MattElder:

Some have been changing hands recently for $3500-$4000. A little less if they aren't real nice. They have shot up a lot over the years!

Matt your right on the money as far as prices. I'm in the process of a deal on a non-working MC right now. Its in pretty good shape overall just needs a board repair amongst a few other things. Not sure yet how much restore to put into it. Finally a MC in the house!

#35 9 years ago

Thanks Matt much appreciated. Serial number 3463 speckled cab. It will be a while before I get my hands on it as I'm having it restored to working condition by Keller (3rd rom installed) good shop job. My biggest challenge now is figuring out how much resto I'm going to put into this. With a game like this I might go all in IDK. Money tight, should I sell another child to pay for this one? I know there has been threads on this before but all input is welcome.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider bonzo442.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-defender-and-mystery-castle-pinball?tu=bonzo442 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.