You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-194.jpg
image-765.jpg
image-602.jpg
image.jpg
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 9 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

Dude no one tried to snake your machine...I PMd you and said good luck with the deal and if it didn't work out I may be interested. If I was trying to snake it I prob wouldn't have publicly said that I sent the dude a PM.

Just get off this thread, ok?

#52 9 years ago

That's my video and my old game. I would buy one again in a second Good luck with the hunt. There is one for sale in Vancouver area, but the guy never responded back to me...

#53 9 years ago

I found a HUO one, but I'm waiting for a response. I DOUBT I can shake it loose.

#54 9 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

That's my video and my old game. I would buy one again in a second Good luck with the hunt. There is one for sale in Vancouver area, but the guy never responded back to me...

Thats cool, best audio of all the Time Machine videos.

#55 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

I found a HUO one, but I'm waiting for a response. I DOUBT I can shake it loose.

Oooooooh where I'll send him a PM

#56 9 years ago
Quoted from dantebean:

Thats cool, best audio of all the Time Machine videos.

Ya to bad my video quality is horrible on this one

#57 9 years ago
Quoted from BrewersArcade:

Oooooooh where I'll send him a PM

Here's the way MOST would do it:

Message me on the side and ask that if I pass on it, that I'd be kind enough to pass the seller's info onto you. That's what nice people would do. That way you don't start a bidding war with the seller.

Get it now?

If so, please leave my thread.

#58 9 years ago

I am nowhere close to you guys but I have a DE Time Machine I plan on selling eventually. I've had it for about 2 months now and while I enjoy it I feel like I should enjoy it more. Any advice on how to setup the game for maximum fun? I have the game set at 6.5 degrees with all the standard adjustments and I have 3 basic problems: star warp is worth too much, the game plays too fast once ricochet starts in the lower playfield, and I cannot keep multiball going for more than a few 10s of seconds. I think I'm going to adjust the star warp jackpot down and try the game at a lower pitch.

#59 9 years ago
Quoted from oohlou:

I am nowhere close to you guys but I have a DE Time Machine I plan on selling eventually. I've had it for about 2 months now and while I enjoy it I feel like I should enjoy it more. Any advice on how to setup the game for maximum fun? I have the game set at 6.5 degrees with all the standard adjustments and I have 3 basic problems: star warp is worth too much, the game plays too fast once ricochet starts in the lower playfield, and I cannot keep multiball going for more than a few 10s of seconds. I think I'm going to adjust the star warp jackpot down and try the game at a lower pitch.

Thanks for sharing. Yes a bit too far.

It is a bit linear and easy to play. Easy to beat. I just like the looks of it and theme.

#60 9 years ago
Quoted from tomdotcom:

Ya to bad my video quality is horrible on this one

Well I wasn't watching it for your gameplay. BOOOOM

#61 9 years ago

Haha that was about 5 years ago, I was pretty new to the hobby still. I've scored over 20million on that game before I sold it

The game isn't deep, and the scoring is a bit unbalanced because of the million point shot. But it's still got great music, decent layout, and it's just a simple fun game.

Oh and I forgot the chimes...the chimes rule

#62 9 years ago

Bump.

No one?!

#63 9 years ago

bump

1 week later
#64 9 years ago

Bump.

3 weeks later
#65 9 years ago

Any luck ?

#66 9 years ago

Nope.

Had a lead on a really minty one, but seller backed out last night because his "tech told him how nice it was".

Bought a wh20 instead.

#67 9 years ago

Time Machine is a cool game--one of DE's best, but I'd take a Wh2O given the choice. Too bad DE didn't make a bunch of TM's, they were really on to something with the look, feel and play of that one and never really duplicated or improved on it with any of their subsequent games.

#68 9 years ago

I agree billy.

Time Machine reminds me of pinbot for some reason. Kind of the same type of art, etc. Sounds. I don't know. Great pin though

There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-de-time-machine-1/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.