• 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by vader1979
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

featured-podcast.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vader1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Got my star wars cockpit arcade machine sold finally! Now I am in the hunt for a nice DE star wars pin. I have cash and willing to pay top dollar $$$$ for one that's in great shape! The cleaner it is, the more $$$$ I will pay. My grail would be one that someone has already restored to mint condition. But I am willing to buy one that needs minor cosmetic cleaning. Ex..minor paint touchups, plastic replacement, adding leds, new rubbers... not interested in "player" machines, or machines that have electronic or mechanical issues, or cosmetic issues like chunks missing or large scrapes, faded or cracking art...etc. Not good with those things so want it 100% functional. If anyone has one they want to part with please PM me! If u have a beautiful example, PM me your stupid price to see if you would be interested to sell!!

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from jrush2112:

There one on here nhsw has one it is mint huo a9.5. I played it great game!!!!!!!

Is it for sale?

#7 9 years ago

I gotta put the hunt for this machine on hold now. The damn buyer of my cockpit decided to back out of the sale. Said after he was home that he didn't think he could get it into his basement...:/ I knew I should have told him the deposit was nonrefundable!! Grrr

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from cheezywhiz:

I've been rooting for you to get your DESW. Don't give up!

featured-podcast.png 387 KB

I'm not! Had a back up guy in line. Luckily he is still interested in getting my cockpit. Plus he said his buddy has a de star wars pin! Best part is that he said he is gonna drive up here to get the cockpit, and bring the pin with him when he comes. I know nothing of this pin yet though. Praying it's in decent shape! If not, it will be a cash deal and I will be on the hunt soon! But not gonna commit till I have cash in hand, or a pin in my house for the trade!

#10 9 years ago

Back up guy is taking the cockpit! He is willing to buy me a star wars pin in trade if I can find one. He is also looking for one for me as well. He lives in the st. Louis area. I know there's a couple on CL on thst area that he's looking into, but I wanna broaden the search! Again, if anyone has one, please PM me! I have also contacted the couple people on here that currently have ads up for one as well.

#11 9 years ago

Got a few leads, but nothing solid yet. Bump it up!

2 weeks later
#13 9 years ago

Bump!! Still looking guys! Please let me know of anyone who has a nice example! ! Very interested in getting this! Have the $$$$ ready to go! !

#16 9 years ago

Ya, I know I said top dollar. But that price is ridiculous for an unrestored machine!

#17 9 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

You check out the one in Kansas?

Yes. I have sent many messages to people, but i don't believe this guy wrote me back. What i really want is one that has already been restored/reconditioned. One that already has leds, shopped out. Any broken switches, targets, plastics fixed, Darth Vader topper...etc. There was a guy on here that had one perfect for me. He sent me bunch of pics then stopped writing me. No idea where he went. Didn't even give me a price. Thinking he probably sold it to someone else because he did a price check on it after I showed interest, and on that thread there were a few people that told him they were interested as well. So guessing they grabbed it from under me. Oh well. It is what it is I guess!

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Pauz21:

Dang, you're reasonably close to me but my cabinet isn't the best. Good luck with the search.

Thanks! Really hoping to find one soon! Been missing this game for quite some time!

#21 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

I really don't know if your really going to find one as nice as you want because no one is making the parts for us to restore them and all the NOS stuff ran out years ago. But I really do hope you find one.

Ya I noticed that most sites don't have nay parts any more. Expecially the plastics and target switches. ..

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from dmklunk:

Just one question... Is it worth more if it has a signed translite?

No...but it's obviously worth 7K more with custom shitty side art decals!

3 weeks later
#24 9 years ago

Finally found one! Will be here next tues/wed! Very excited! This machine is probably the nicest stsr wars I've ever seen. Either fully restored, or original mint condition. All original, so will be adding a few things, leds, plastic protectors. .etc

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider vader1979.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-de-star-wars-pinball-machine-willing-to-pay-top-dollar?tu=vader1979 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.