By kwiKimart

5 years ago

Stats

• 14 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by ChadH
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

On the hunt for a 2nd pin, I'm looking for a DE SW not far from where I live. Anything that can help me would be great.

#3 5 years ago

Seriously come on!!! bump.

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from MES:

There is one on Mr Pinball in O.C.

Seems a little high for the condition that it's in and it might be sold already.

#6 5 years ago

One in Nashville. Best looking one I have ever seen. It has bounced around through a few pinsiders. Too far though.

#7 5 years ago

Just contacted a local Pinsider that had one. We'll see what goes from there.

Good night Pinsiders, kwiKi's gotta work at 5am tomorrow.

#8 5 years ago

You just keep your eye on stuff in Indiana future and stay off our Craigslist.

#9 5 years ago

HA. Nashville is good for pins I got both of mine there. Even that free one. speaking of, I'm going to fire it up.

#10 5 years ago

I have a nice one with complete cointaker led kit and just professionally shopped. Also comes with the darth vader topper and no broken plastics.. Asking 2500. Email me for pics.

#11 5 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Just contacted a local Pinsider that had one. We'll see what goes from there.

Bad news. The local Pinsider said that his SW isn't for sale. I respect his decision, since he has a great collection.

#12 5 years ago

Try the Star Wars DE page on facebook. Some lady was selling what looked like a nice one in Santa Barbra. I told her to email me so I could pass on her info to you, or just hit her up and see if it is still for sale. Still a drive.

1 month later
#13 5 years ago

ebay.com link

Is the seller on crack or what?

#14 5 years ago

Something tells me the desire for Data East Star Wars is soon going to increase.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
3,700 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Maumee, OH
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 79.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
Machine - For Sale
Sleepy Hollow, IL
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 12.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 22.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 12.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 5,699.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball

Note: This is an old thread. The last post was made to it 2,027 days ago. Resurrecting old threads is not necessarily a bad thing, if you think the topic is still relevant and/or your post is beneficial to it (e.g. following up on something). In other cases, it might be better to create a new topic.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside