By kwiKimart

3 years ago

Stats

• Started 3 years ago
  • 14 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by ChadH

Find posts in this topic

Show only posts in this topic that match certain words or are written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Games linked to topic

Link this topic to the game(s) discussed in it.

#1 3 years ago

On the hunt for a 2nd pin, I'm looking for a DE SW not far from where I live. Anything that can help me would be great.

#2 3 years ago

bump.

#3 3 years ago

Seriously come on!!! bump.

#4 3 years ago

#5 3 years ago
MES said:

There is one on Mr Pinball in O.C.

Seems a little high for the condition that it's in and it might be sold already.

#6 3 years ago

One in Nashville. Best looking one I have ever seen. It has bounced around through a few pinsiders. Too far though.

#7 3 years ago

Just contacted a local Pinsider that had one. We'll see what goes from there.

Good night Pinsiders, kwiKi's gotta work at 5am tomorrow.

#8 3 years ago

You just keep your eye on stuff in Indiana future and stay off our Craigslist.

#9 3 years ago

HA. Nashville is good for pins I got both of mine there. Even that free one. speaking of, I'm going to fire it up.

#10 3 years ago

I have a nice one with complete cointaker led kit and just professionally shopped. Also comes with the darth vader topper and no broken plastics.. Asking 2500. Email me for pics.

#11 3 years ago
kwiKimart said:

Just contacted a local Pinsider that had one. We'll see what goes from there.

Bad news. The local Pinsider said that his SW isn't for sale. I respect his decision, since he has a great collection.

#12 3 years ago

Try the Star Wars DE page on facebook. Some lady was selling what looked like a nice one in Santa Barbra. I told her to email me so I could pass on her info to you, or just hit her up and see if it is still for sale. Still a drive.

#13 3 years ago

ebay.com link

Is the seller on crack or what?

#14 3 years ago

Something tells me the desire for Data East Star Wars is soon going to increase.

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or sign in if you already have one.