Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by amxfc3s
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 2 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20140813_164017[1].jpg
20140813_164125[1].jpg

#1 6 years ago

I am looking for a good condition Data East Simpsons pin. I live in Columbus, OH but am willing to travel a good distance for the right machine. I would prefer to pay via Paypal gift (I will cover the fees), so I can use my credit card but we can figure that out later. Please PM me with what you have and what you want for it. I am going to be keeping this machine for in my own personal collection. I am not a re-seller/scammer/vendor/etc. This would be my first full size pin (I also own a Baby Pac), and look forward to crossing over from the arcade world. Below are a couple pictures of some of the games I currently own. Thank you.

20140813_164125[1].jpg
20140813_164017[1].jpg

#2 6 years ago

pm sent

#3 6 years ago

I drove 17 hours round trip to pick up this game from Scott "Spidey171". He is a great seller, good communication, sent me a lot of pictures, and made sure the game was in good working order prior to me taking it home. I would definitely buy from him again.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside