(Topic ID: 104935)

WTB: Data East Guns N Roses Gun TRIGGER

By thefoxxman

9 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Yes - it happened! The actual trigger broke! Having a hard time locating this small but integral piece!

Any idea of where I might be able to obtain this piece?

part # is 535-6282-00

Thank you!

#2 9 years ago

Fellow GNR owner here feeling your pain. Hope you find one.

#3 9 years ago
Quoted from thefoxxman:

Yes - it happened! The actual trigger broke! Having a hard time locating this small but integral piece!
Any idea of where I might be able to obtain this piece?
part # is 535-6282-00
Thank you!

Is it plastic? I could probably print one if so.
Terry.
www.pinballlife.com

#4 9 years ago

Perhaps last action hero uses the same one? It might be easier to find someone with spare parts for that.

Otherwise, can you use the pieces that you have to recreate one at a metal shop?

4 months later
#5 9 years ago

Hi guys - sorry I resurrected this thread - I forgot about it! But still in need of the part!

It is not plastic - it is a metal part. I'll have to take it all out and get some photos. I really thought these pieces would be out there somewhere but I was mistaken!

Not sure if it could be printed and actually withstand the forces on it, but maybe I am wrong - is there a plastic that is really strong to with stand those forces?

#6 9 years ago

Email a pix, maybe a LW3 uses something simular. Funwiz at earthlink.net

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from thefoxxman:

I'll have to take it all out and get some photos.

Yes, post pics of where it's broken. If you're not missing any pieces of it, you could likely have it welded back together, perhaps even try JB Weld on it.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-data-east-guns-n-roses-gun-trigger and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.