You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
IMG_4612.JPG
IMG_4613.JPG
IMG_4615.JPG
2749922-I-DONT-ALWAYS-BUMP-A-THREAD-BUT-WHEN-I-DO-ITS-FOR-GOOD-REASON-STAY-THIRSTY-MY-FRIENDS.jpg
pb-life.jpg
x0vbF.jpg
homer-doh.jpg
image-3.jpg
Backglass.jpg
tumblr_mg70f8elcr1ra2zivo1_500.gif
IMG_4474.JPG
497b00421dd21f2fbbfadb07c5d73f08.jpg
207568-i-1-1.jpg
image-38.jpg
Phil-Thumbs-Up.gif
There are 140 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
#51 10 years ago
Quoted from noahpdavis:

There was a Cyclopes sold in KS about 6 months ago for $750 if anyone is curious. Generally a sub 1k game (if you can find one - I am looking - ha).

I'll give you 1500 when you find one.

#52 10 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I messaged someone I know has a Goin Nuts, hope it works out for ya...

And I expected a dick joke here....

#53 10 years ago

Played Iron Maiden for about 5 games at TPF. Don't get the rules, at all, but there sure is a lot to shoot at. Awesome.

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Played Iron Maiden for about 5 games at TPF. Don't get the rules, at all, but there sure is a lot to shoot at. Awesome.

I played it as much as any game at the festival.....except maybe Centaur IM is a very cool game indeed.

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from pinsane:

Actually, there are 6 of the 9 extant Kingpins in California!

We have got to do something about that. When the big one hits and California sinks into the ocean, we can ill afford to lose 2/3rds of them.

LTG : )™

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

We have got to do something about that. When the big one hits and California sinks into the ocean, we can ill afford to lose 2/3rds of them.
LTG : )™

Well my buddy is on the East Coast so if I can secure one for him then that will help solve your problem

#57 10 years ago

I thought Pacak had/has a Goin Nuts game , or am I wrong ?

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#58 10 years ago
Quoted from Frax:

Do you guys happen to know who took that game to the show?

#59 10 years ago

I *think* I know the whereabouts of two Goin' Nuts in Il.

#60 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Centerflank and I are a midwest pin finding team so that goin nuts counts towards the finders fee FatTrain

Good, you can find Rob and I our Punk! pins.

#61 10 years ago

I would also like a Punk!

#62 10 years ago

Go after a Capcom Airborne, fattrain!!!!

#63 10 years ago

I have a Goin' Nuts but there's no way I'm getting rid of it! My niece has the Pinball Arcade on the iPad and she was super pumped to see a game her uncle Dan had on there.

#64 10 years ago

Hi Dan, cool, how long have you had yours? I've been kind of making a list of the owners to see how many are left and the condition they're in. Please feel free to PM me the info, thanks,

Steve

#65 10 years ago

I bought it in 1989. I remember that because I got it around the time Don Zimmer and the Cubbies fell to San Francisco & the earthquake happened during the World Series. Insane to think I've been collecting for well over 30 years now!!

It's in good shape cosmetically. Pretty wacky otherwise.

#66 10 years ago

Do you have any of the original drop target stickers on yours? Some of them never came with them. Do you know if they came with stickers on the pop bumper caps. It seems like they should have something there. I need to find a better backglass for mine.

Steve

#67 10 years ago

My drop targets have acorns, but my bumpers are just white. I think it's really neat that people are finally talking about this one. I'm an outdoorsy guy and am an avid bird watcher and it's just sung to me.

#68 10 years ago

I'm just happy to know that someone else here has one too. Do you have the auto-plunge sticker on the plunger gauge too?

Steve

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from bangerjay:

I would also like a Punk!

You have a few things you could probably use as trade bait to get one?...?...???

#70 10 years ago

Bumpedy Bump

#71 10 years ago

I see you've been working real hard filling requests Mr. pin-finder. lol. You've located most of the Kingpins in existence, and all I'm asking for is one of the 1100 3 Coins that was ever made. As you were. Late!

#72 10 years ago

If you want to add another super rare one, I know where there is a Ticket Tac Toe that I may be able to convince the owner to sell. I think there are probably less than 25 still alive. Pretty sure the majority were trashed from CEC or boards robbed so no longer complete?

#73 10 years ago

If anyone is seriously searching for a Krull shoot me a PM.

#74 10 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If you want to add another super rare one, I know where there is a Ticket Tac Toe that I may be able to convince the owner to sell. I think there are probably less than 25 still alive. Pretty sure the majority were trashed from CEC or boards robbed so no longer complete?

Definitely a rare game as it was a failed experiment to bring redemption and pinball together. Only 123 produced but most were likely parted for the WPC-95 boardset. The game winning animation sequence is really cool as it shows dmd animations from many 90's WPC classics. Here's a presentation of the game. The main theme song can be heard at 2:46

#75 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Hey Fat, since you are so good at finding things, how bout finding me a Heat Wave and a 3 Coins?

Quoted from o-din:

Hey Fat, since you are so good at finding things, how bout finding me a Heat Wave and a 3 Coins?

I'm still not even sure what the heck these actually are. Fill me in

#76 10 years ago

You got a Cyclopes? I love that game. It's so weird, but awesome in its own way.

Man, I'd love to own a Kingpin. I really hope that someone finds a way to get that game produced.

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from jar155:

You got a Cyclopes? I love that game. It's so weird, but awesome in its own way.
Man, I'd love to own a Kingpin. I really hope that someone finds a way to get that game produced.

Ya, Cyclopes & Mystery Castle acquired, now onto some more!

Getting close to pulling the trigger on a Maiden, yet some of the other games are still eluding me

Any help is always appreciated! Thanks again guys!

~Justin

#78 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I'm still not even sure what the heck these actually are. Fill me in

Just a couple of old relics that you don't see every day. But if you happen to in your travels, it would be much appreciated! Maybe a little harder to find than a King Kong eh?
image-3.jpgimage-3.jpgBackglass.jpgBackglass.jpg

#79 10 years ago

Nice! I'll keep an eye out for em'

#80 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Just a couple of old relics that you don't see every day.

If you don't mind water damage I remember someone seeing 3 Coins in the fountain in Rome years ago.

#81 10 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Nice! I'll keep an eye out for em'

Thanks. After I watched your video, I realized you've got connections and get around. But he isn't selling his. They never come up in the EM hangout either. I've got one Williams from that era, and man is it a tough machine.

Quoted from littlecammi:

If you don't mind water damage I remember someone seeing 3 Coins in the fountain in Rome years ago.

I feel a bit damaged today. But when in Rome.....

#82 10 years ago

Get a Cherry Bell! It's so dang gorgeous and pretty rare.

#83 10 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

homer-doh.jpghomer-doh.jpg

#84 9 years ago

x0vbF.jpgx0vbF.jpg

#85 9 years ago

Ok how about this, the next person to lead me to a purchase deal on one of the listed titles in this thread gets a Pinball Life gift certificate

pb-life.jpgpb-life.jpg

#86 9 years ago

Bump for rare machines and free pin stuff from PB Life!!!

#87 9 years ago

Come on, it's Friday!!!! Somebody must know of someone with one of these machines they're willing to sell

#88 9 years ago

Out of curiosity. Does anyone know of a collector in ohio having a goin nuts? I heard something from a guy here in ohio who has an uncle that has one. I am not sure if hes a pinsider or not, but the kid named the game and his uncle apparently has had it for awhile. I will try to follow up.

#89 9 years ago

Curious myself, has your buyer played any of these titles before, or just seeking them out because they are rare? I am going to miss playing that Cyclopes he just snagged, that is a different game for sure.

#90 9 years ago

He's played most of them at least one but he's mostly interested just unique / weird / rare games

#91 9 years ago

So according to prior posts in this thread, Cyclopes should fetch no more than $1,500? Just curious. I know someone that has one (and they are willing to sell), but they want pretty much double that price. At first I thought it was high, but then I thought maybe it's not since it IS pretty uncommon. I would like to eventually get this game, but I obviously wouldn't want to overpay. It was one of the first solid states I really got into and think it's a great game (I had the luxury of it being on location at the place I first began playing pinball at a few years back, so I've played it a lot).

Oh, and free bump for the OP. Not that he really needed it.

#92 9 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Also got a chance to stop by the lovely pinball ranch in California.
Over 1000 games on the property scattered around.
Not gonna lie, it was pretty awesome!
(Make sure & flick it to HD)
» YouTube video

I have been to the ranch many times and that have never seen anything like it anywhere else!

#93 9 years ago
Quoted from Gundam_Pilot_:

Out of curiosity. Does anyone know of a collector in ohio having a goin nuts? I heard something from a guy here in ohio who has an uncle that has one. I am not sure if hes a pinsider or not, but the kid named the game and his uncle apparently has had it for awhile. I will try to follow up.

On games with low production, there really is no baseline to work from. I won't say what this cyclopes sold for out of respect for the buyer and seller, but the number was beyond silly. Come up with a price you are comfortable with and stick to it. It took me 12 years to find a Jolly Park in the range I was comfortable with, but it eventually happened.

#94 9 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

On games with low production, there really is no baseline to work from. Come up with a price you are comfortable with and stick to it.

Quoted from akm:

So according to prior posts in this thread, Cyclopes should fetch no more than $1,500? Just curious. I know someone that has one (and they are willing to sell), but they want pretty much double that price. At first I thought it was high, but then I thought maybe it's not since it IS pretty uncommon. I would like to eventually get this game, but I obviously wouldn't want to overpay.

It really comes down to the simply making a deal that both the buyer and the seller can be comfortable with. Nobody knows better how much money they have into a machine & how much money they will need out of it than the seller. Likewise, nobody knows how much a game is really worth to them and how much they're realistically willing to spend more than the buyer.

Let's face it, we all know these games sold brand new for cheap (comparatively speaking) and that no single pinball machine has 10k,20k,30k+ worth of parts. In the end, if you can make a deal where both people are happy & satisfied with the transaction then that's about all you can ask for

#95 9 years ago

Some hard titles to get. Good luck in your search.

#96 9 years ago

2749922-I-DONT-ALWAYS-BUMP-A-THREAD-BUT-WHEN-I-DO-ITS-FOR-GOOD-REASON-STAY-THIRSTY-MY-FRIENDS.jpg2749922-I-DONT-ALWAYS-BUMP-A-THREAD-BUT-WHEN-I-DO-ITS-FOR-GOOD-REASON-STAY-THIRSTY-MY-FRIENDS.jpg

#97 9 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Definitely a rare game as it was a failed experiment to bring redemption and pinball together. Only 123 produced but most were likely parted for the WPC-95 boardset. The game winning animation sequence is really cool as it shows dmd animations from many 90's WPC classics. Here's a presentation of the game. The main theme song can be heard at 2:46
» YouTube video

GAH HOLY EFF I KNOW WHERE ONE OF THESE IS... ON LOCATION!!!

#98 9 years ago

Love the Mystery Castle looks a great game, never heard on Alvin & Co, what price would one of those be, are they easy to find?

#99 9 years ago
Quoted from bestofthebunch:

Love the Mystery Castle looks a great game, never heard on Alvin & Co, what price would one of those be, are they easy to find?

Not easy to find, and are going for a pretty penny now. I would guess at least 4k+

#100 9 years ago
Quoted from bestofthebunch:

Quoted from dsuperbee:

Not easy to find, and are going for a pretty penny now. I would guess at least 4k+

Ya I would say superbee is pretty in-line with market pricing on that game. I actually went to pick up the one I found locally and really enjoy the game. Definitely unique, there's like 3 different shots you can make from the third flipper and they're all pretty tough...

There are 140 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-cyclopes-mystery-castle-iron-maiden-stern-kingpin-king-kong/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.