• Latest reply 9 years ago by madsci
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

10416776_10201517062807465_394650080_n.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Looking for a nice Cyclone near Huntington NY. Will travel a bit for the right game. Must be working 100%. Shopped or unshopped. Some slight wear is ok, please no broken/cracked ramps. PM me if you have one you are willing to part with, links to pics, your location, and asking price. Thanks!!!

#2 9 years ago

No broken or cracked ramps?

You realize that's literally impossible, unless the game has been shopped with brand new ramps, right?

Really not a big deal. Replacement ramps are available, and the protectors do a great job if you are too cheap or lazy for that.

#3 9 years ago

Just finished this guy today from a complete tear down.

Gonna keep it though...real fun game. GL!
10416776_10201517062807465_394650080_n.jpg10416776_10201517062807465_394650080_n.jpg

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

No broken or cracked ramps?
You realize that's literally impossible, unless the game has been shopped with brand new ramps, right?
Really not a big deal. Replacement ramps are available, and the protectors do a great job if you are too cheap or lazy for that.

Not impossible, I've seen them. This is for a friend, so I'd rather not have to waste time ordering ramps and doing the installs of them, since they're 60-90 minutes away from me depending on traffic.

#5 9 years ago

There are a couple on CL in the cleveland area. One at 2000 and one at 1900.

Used to own one. Fun game. Super hard jackpot.

1 week later
#6 9 years ago

bumping this

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

There are a couple on CL in the cleveland area. One at 2000 and one at 1900.
Used to own one. Fun game. Super hard jackpot.

Agree on the jackpot. Though I'm getting to where if I play it about 20 times in a session, I can probably hit the jackpot at least once (this is on location at a membership-based arcade).

5 months later
#8 9 years ago

Bumping this back up. Back on the market for one.

#9 9 years ago

Great game! One of the 2 machines that got me into this addictive hobby...

Jaz

#10 9 years ago

Hey you with the face! Cyclone is a great game, also the one that got me in this hobby.

#11 9 years ago

bump it up

3 weeks later
#12 9 years ago

Still looking for one. I will be at Pinfest for Friday to pickup, if that helps.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-cyclone-4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.