Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

TWD score cards.jpg
image-152.jpg
#1 9 years ago

My Printer is Down and my Friend has NO Ink , soooo ,, If anyone has the resources and has some Good design's , I'd like to Buy some Good LoOk-n apron Cards for my IM VE & TWD Pro ..

Post your Cards Here and let me know How much $ U need + Postage to my mailbox ..

#3 9 years ago

I'm looking for a great set of TWDLE cards too. I prefer the price card to just say "Free Play" and not have all the credits on them. Anyone?

#4 9 years ago

How about these for IM. Illuminated with EL paper. This is a comparison of the stock cards I recieved and then the same ones with an EL backing. Gives it a nice subtle glow. Perfect for me.

image-152.jpgimage-152.jpg
#5 9 years ago

Bump ,, Thanxx 4 the link Beastmaster ..

#6 9 years ago

I would pay for some TWD ones as well as BR to make it worth someone's while!

1 week later
#7 9 years ago

Did you find some BR? If so, I'd like the info on the supplier as I'd like to get me some. Bump for looking to get some cards printed and mailed.

#8 9 years ago

A few day'z ago , a member from Europe said he would send me Both sets , IM and TWD .. 4 Free !!

I've Had NO help from anyone in the States Yet ..

#9 9 years ago

From Europe no less! That is something. I'll look elsewhere as I am not going to ask somebody half way across the world for some.

#10 9 years ago

These cards were offered to you in the second post. I use them. They look great.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

These cards were offered to you in the second post. I use them. They look great.

I don't have a printer .....

#12 9 years ago

Oh crap, my bad. Well, I'm glad you got some. PM me your address if you want and I'll send you some of these for free. I was the one who sent the artist a donation and requested he do some Iron Man cards months ago. He has two variations of cards. I need to replenish my ink on my printer anyway so I can do my Avengers cards. I'll do you a set at the same time bro.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Grinder901:

I'll send you some of these for A REASONABLE PRICE.

Fixed it for ya I am in the same club. No printer looking for some cards. Let me gift you some dough and I'd take some. Let me know-

Does the guy with the website still take donations to print? I thought he stopped that after a short while.

#14 9 years ago

Oh no, the donations are just to motivate him to make some for the game you want. No donations would put your games at the bottom of the list. The cards are free to print from his site. PM me your address. No worries.

#15 9 years ago

Ok guys. A set of Walking Dead cards and two versions of Iron Man cards are being mailed tomorrow. I really don't know if TWD cards are compatible with LE's or Pros. Although this is my ink, the work and time was done by the artist on that website: www.pinballcards.com

Maybe when you guys get these cards, you could give him a donation for whatever you decide. And just pay it forward. Love this community. Enjoy guys.

3 weeks later
#16 9 years ago

Sorry I haven't replied until now ,, but Thank you Grinder for the TWD & IM Score cards ,, and a Thank You also to
Kosmo in Belgium , he Also sent me some TWD & IM cards as well ... cheers ,, B_R

TWD score cards.jpgTWD score cards.jpg

#17 9 years ago

Where can I find those illuminated cards, or are they relatively straightforward to make? I have a IM that's cryin' for them!

thank you, Michael

#18 9 years ago

Just curious, but how many days/weeks did it take to get the cards to you ?

I guess you have enough of these now

#19 9 years ago

I took 2 weeks from the post mark on Yr envelope.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 26.50
Machine - For Sale
Glendale, AZ
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dixon, CA
$ 599.95
Cabinet - Toppers
Hi-Rez Pinball Mods

$ 87.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 24.95
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Machine - For Sale
Dunkirk, MD
$ 78.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

6,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Yonkers, NY
$ 26.95
Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 19.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 12.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-custom-apron-cards-for-im-twd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.