(Topic ID: 96781)

WTB CSI....also Popeye & No Fear willing to ship - hoping for huo or very nice

By Pinballer22

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

#1 9 years ago

Looking to try out a CSI. Would prefer a HUO low play example but open to any LMK if you have one for sale

Also looking for a popeye and no fear - don't need to be nice - want to restore them

3 weeks later
#2 9 years ago

Bump..added T3 to the list

2 weeks later
#3 9 years ago

Anyone?

#4 9 years ago

I had a super pimp CSI I got rid of few months back, you missed out. Any games you are selling or trading? I might be able to drum one of those up again.

How can those not exist in NE, seems like every time I look one of you has games I want.

#5 9 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I had a super pimp CSI I got rid of few months back, you missed out. Any games you are selling or trading? I might be able to drum one of those up again.
How can those not exist in NE, seems like every time I look one of you has games I want.

Figures...nothing really at the moment. Trying to get caught up with restorations and projects.

4 months later
#6 9 years ago

Bump...still on the look for these two

#7 9 years ago

There is T3 for sale at a nice price. CSI doesn't come up often. Awesome Pat Lawlor game.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

There is T3 for sale at a nice price. CSI doesn't come up often. Awesome Pat Lawlor game.

Yeah that t3 is a great price however would prefer huo at this point

#9 9 years ago

I have a nice T3 in excellent shape, but it's not HUO. Of course you don't have to ship either.

My CSI I can't bring myself to part with, though I have considered it. With cointaker LEDs, powder coat, topper, etc it's just more than the avg guy would want to spend.

#10 9 years ago

Hey Fireman, why don't you and Pinballer arrange a short term swap with CSI and one of his. He goes through games as fast as I do so you could have it back for spring break!!

#11 9 years ago

Ha ha! Don't think I want it to leave, play it too much. But feeling like selling off a few in the short term

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

. CSI doesn't come up often. Awesome Pat Lawlor pin.

CSI is really a good playing pin with good interactive toys. Not many made as it was during the very dark days before Stern got the investor bailout and Gary was doing tv themes. If it was rethemed with different art not from the TV show as the actor left the show right after that season it would help. The play is there if people give it a chance.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

" target="_blank">fortwayne.craigslist.org link
" target="_blank">westernmass.craigslist.org link
Did you see those already?

Thanks!! I emailed them and will hope they will ship for me!

#15 9 years ago

Post Xmas bump....found a T3 and above click CSI sold so still on the hunt for one

#16 9 years ago

Bump...added popeye to the wishlist

#18 9 years ago

Marco has some NIB Popeyes

#19 9 years ago

You don't happen to have a Metallica (prem or LE) to trade for CSI, do you? Probably the only way I could get my wife to give ours up...and even then not sure, LOL!

Best of luck in the search!

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Major-Havoc:

Marco has some NIB Popeyes

I'm sure they are a little more than the going rate popeye.

Quoted from Jediturtle:

You don't happen to have a Metallica (prem or LE) to trade for CSI, do you? Probably the only way I could get my wife to give ours up...and even then not sure, LOL!
Best of luck in the search!

Only have the best metallica (pro imo) and it is probably my favorite game and not going anywhere

#21 9 years ago

I hate shipping.....have a CSI I would let go

#22 9 years ago

I would sell my nearly-perfect CSI, and I'd prep for shipping it to the right owner. Here's the history:

2011: Bought for $3250. After pulling the LED GI, I thought it was the best pin Stern had ever made.

2012: The face on the playfield are way too pink. I bought a late-run playfield from Bay Area Amusements after seeing pics that showed flesh-colored faces. Sent my new playfield to Chad Keller to add 3 layers of clearcoat and perfect it. Total cost for new (cleared) playfield was about $900.

2013: I did a 35-hour playfield swap, and felt pretty good about having the best CSI in North America. NEVER GOING TO SELL THIS. Less than 600 made, and mine is the BEST. Skull Lock for the win!

2014: Realized that I'm mostly into solid-state (pre-DMD) games, so I bought 4 games made before 1989 (Trident, Hot Shots, Andromeda, Lightning). Took a DMD poll with my family, and CSI lost against LOTR, IM, MET and NASCAR. I still think CSI is MUCH better than any of those, for the price. I HATE LOTR!!!!

2015: Selling my super-nice CSI for $4000.

PM if interested.

#23 9 years ago

Pm sent swampfire

2 months later
#24 9 years ago

have some pinball cash to blow bump

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer22:

have some pinball cash to blow bump

Oh now what ya lookin fer.

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from MustangPaul:

Oh now what ya lookin fer.

Have this weird way of going about finding games lately....find a used nice pf....have it restored and search for that machine to do a full restore on!

CSI is just one I have been after for awhile and still searching!

#27 9 years ago

Go to Illinois and buy that BBB that you've always wanted.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-csi-and-willing-to-ship and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.