• 10 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Schusler
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

• Hook Data East, 1992
#1 9 years ago

been casually looking for one for a few years and haven't seen one turn up, see if anyone here wants to part with one.

#2 9 years ago

Hook had a spinning disc? Never seen that before. What other changes were made?

#3 9 years ago

from what I read on IPD between 25 and 100 were made with the spinning disc before eliminated for cost concerns.

#4 9 years ago

interesting. Is there a youtube video of it in action?

#5 9 years ago

here it is

#6 9 years ago

I thought the effect would have been better. Figured it was a disc with different pictures on it with a clear window section. I'm kind of glad they axed that project as the cost for them would have been a lot more, and most stuff to break or lock on for us.

#7 9 years ago

I thought I heard or read about these particular Hooks with the disc all exported overseas... Anybody else hear this?

#8 9 years ago

Does it do anything for game play? Not sure if it's even worth the effort to track one down.

#9 9 years ago

Most pins shipped thanks overseas first

So sounds possible

#10 9 years ago

I'm kinda *hooked* on this spinning disc version!

I'm also looking for one... of course after aberdeentp gets his.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-cq-hook-with-spinning-disc-behind-backglass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.