• Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image-958.jpg
image-520.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Whichever is able to ship first is the one I'm going to buy.

#3 9 years ago

Banzai? Me too. I had fun with that yesterday as well.

#4 9 years ago

Maybe you get contacted with 2, send one my way brotha

#6 9 years ago

Really? Nothing?

#7 9 years ago

Hi Greg,
I don't think Predators are shipping yet and I am unsure if they have started assembly, but hopefully very soon.

I think only one AMH shipped to Pinball Star for Allentown and it sounds like Ben/spooky are still tweaking it. You can probably contact Spooky direct and get an estimate on getting a game direct.

Good luck.

#8 9 years ago

How about this one, prob the best looking gophers around

image-520.jpgimage-520.jpg
#9 9 years ago

I'm loving my NGG and thinking of upgrading to a CQ one at some point

#10 9 years ago

A guy the other day insisted i take off the flipper button to check for wear, little art peeled off with it. Fail

image-958.jpgimage-958.jpg
#11 9 years ago

If someone asked me to take off a flipper button to check for wear I would tell them to take a hike. Thats just stupid!

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Squeakman:

If someone asked me to take off a flipper button to check for wear I would tell them to take a hike. Thats just stupid!

Pretty valid question since they are black opaque flipper guard decals. I would have also assumed wear underneath them, otherwise you use clear guards. Just pop a new black one on and you are right back to where you were. Should have used a freeze spray like with any other mylar.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Pretty valid question since they are black opaque flipper guard decals.

Duh, I didn't notice the black guards on there. Yes, this is valid. Perhaps I should look at the pictures better before I comment next time!

#14 9 years ago

This NGG I sold awhile back was on MrPinball not too long ago. Guessing it changed hands again.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fs-ngg-in-chicagoland-6000

#15 9 years ago

I have pretty nice original NGG for sale at $2900, but it and make it CQ make to your standards.
I am in Pittsburgh so take a road trip and pick it up!

#16 9 years ago

Is this the same machine? Came from Oregon
If not sold on pinside it's going to the seattle pin show in 2 weeks.

#18 9 years ago

I have a FH in the pipeline - will be done with MB after I finish the pins I'm working on.

Scott

6 months later

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-cq-banzai-run-fh-ngg-or-amh-or-predator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.