10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

• Taxi Williams, 1988
#1 10 years ago

Hello,

I have a newly acquired Taxi pinball machine. The playfield is shot (as most are). CPR shows they are sold out. Does anyone have 1 for sale, or know of 1 for sale. Silver or Bronze grade is fine.

Best regards,

Tom

#2 10 years ago

I believe Larry still has some Taxi(s) left in his shows stock - which surprised the heck outta me. They sat in the wide open at Expo and didn't get bought up. The theory was everybody blew their bankrolls on the MMR deposit.

Contact him at www.starship-fantasy.com

KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

#3 10 years ago

I bought Larry's last one Friday night. Sorry!

-Jim

#4 10 years ago

Nothing to be sorry for Jim. I'm happy you got one!

Best regards,

Tom

#5 10 years ago

Larry even had a Centaur at Expo. Great great guy!

#6 10 years ago

There is a vendor in Houston at the show this weekend who has a couple of these on hand. Check the pics on the Houston Arcade thread and you should be able to see one and find out how to purchase.

3 weeks later
#7 10 years ago

did anyone figure out the name of the vendor? I'd like to buy one also but I couldn't see it from the pictures - any info would be appreciated. thanks - bill

#8 10 years ago

Try contacting Larry at Starship Fantasy. His site shows them out of stock but I know that he had at least 1 left even though the site dosen't reflect it......
http://starship-fantasy.com/playfields/Taxi

#10 10 years ago

Thanks all much appreciated - now if someone would just make revamped spin outs we'd really be getting somewhere!

#11 10 years ago

there is a post right now from EEE selling his taxi and a playfield. You may want to pm him

#12 10 years ago

Larry of Starship brought 3 to the houston arcade expo.
I bought 1 of the three he had, the best of the three. They were all "seconds" but the flaw on mine will be completely concealed/hidden once installed.

His other two:
- one looked great, except the black outline around the marilyn drop target bank hole looked splotchy and would require being touched up and additional clearcoat applied

- the other playfield looked great except there was a large dark blue blotch in the blue area around the passengers head inserts in the center of the field. I dont know how this could be fixed. New owner will have to deal with it, but then again if my playfield was blown out this would be a vast improvement.

No idea if these other 2 playfields are still avalable. I dont think he sold either by the end of Houston Expo.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-cpr-taxi-playfield-anyone-know-of-1-for-sale and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.