10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by amalongi
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amalongi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Yes, you read correctly - I am looking for the box (boxes) that a CPR playfield is shipped in. I picked up a machine last week that had a spare CPR playfield that was naked. I would like to hang onto the playfield for a potential future swap, but would like to protect it in, preferably, its original box. Unfortunately, the box had already been discarded.

I have been in touch with CPR and they have generously offered to sell me just the box. However, the pricing is a bit nutty because of the box being "imported" from Canada and how UPS calculates shipping costs. I will buy one if I have to, but thought I would try this route first.

So....sell me your used CPR playfield box. PM me if you have one and are interested in moving it along.

#4 10 years ago

Both good ideas guys, thanks.

#5 10 years ago

The sleeping bag idea wins. I have a spare fleece bag at home that will fit the bill.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider amalongi.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-cpr-playfield-box?tu=amalongi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.