New! Dark mode!

Browsing Pinside at night? Getting tired of all the white? Switch to dark mode using the button in the top right (or CTRL-B)!

(Topic ID: 80408)

WTB: CPR EATPM Elivira Plastic set- No longer looking set found

By kbliznick

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 11 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Magicchiz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Anybody have a spare set to sell or know a retailer who still has these in stock?

Thanks
Kris

#2 6 years ago

Good luck with your hunt. I grabbed ministry of pinball's last one. PPS had shown some but when I went to order they were out. Check with PPS to see if they'll be doing another run.

#3 6 years ago

Yeah should have ordered from PPS 3 weeks ago when they were listed as in stock.

#4 6 years ago

I bought a set from Marco a couple weeks ago. It was the last set they had and was missing the topper. You can check and see if they are getting any more. They usually know what they can get.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from kbliznick:

Anybody have a spare set to sell or know a retailer who still has these in stock?
Thanks
Kris

What's included in a set?

I have found some EATPM plastics in my stash. I believe these are NOS and not a repro set, but I cannot tell for sure.

If you are interested Kris, I can dig them up and send you photos.

Marcus

#6 6 years ago
Quoted from Xerico:

What's included in a set?
I have found some EATPM plastics in my stash. I believe these are NOS and not a repro set, but I cannot tell for sure.
If you are interested Kris, I can dig them up and send you photos.
Marcus

Yes, please send me some photos. Want to get the parts so I can get it ready for Zapcon in April.

2 months later
#7 6 years ago

I bought a set from CPR on April 4, 2014. Are theirs gone?

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from PittPin:

I bought a set from CPR on April 4, 2014. Are theirs gone?

I just checked and CPR has them in stock, $155

#9 6 years ago

Just received my set from CPR last week

#10 6 years ago

yep, got mine from CPR last week.

Kris

#11 6 years ago

I two got mine asnd purchased a extra for the future.
Magicchiz

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside