IMG_6204.JPG
IMG_6233.JPG
IMG_6234.JPG
IMG_6230.JPG
IMG_6206.JPG
IMG_6204.JPG
IMG_6205.JPG
#1 10 years ago

I'm looking to restore my Centaur I just brought out from storage. Please PM me let me know what it's going to take to pry a CPR playfield loose.

Thanks

#2 10 years ago

I have one used for sale soon. It is from the first run.
It has been in my Centaur for 4 years, i found an original and i don't need this one anymore.
I'm almost finish removing parts on it, i will sell it very soon.

It is still in good shape. I made groove at the bottom because this playfields run is a little thicker
than the original, parts fits better that way.

You can also see the machine with the playfield fully populated here:
http://www.pinballowners.com/hal-9ooo

IMG_6204.JPGIMG_6204.JPG IMG_6205.JPGIMG_6205.JPG IMG_6206.JPGIMG_6206.JPG
#3 10 years ago

That's a first! Never seen a pf wanted ad answered like that before.

#4 10 years ago

curious as to why anyone would Remove a New Playfield to put a Used one back in the game ????????

#5 10 years ago

Some people want their games all original Stu. I get it, but I am not that picky myself.

#6 10 years ago

The playfield i put back to replace the cpr repro is the original from that machine that i restored.
CPR rescreened it (thanks again to cpr team !!), i sand the originals inserts to remove cracks and glue them back, they are shiny and completely transparent. I also completed the artwork around lights and targets holes (and realign a little the artwork from the rescrenning process), no more wood finish on the playfield. I completed the restoration with my personnal clearcoat. I put few very tiny red accent on the playfield, very hard to see them.

IMG_6233.JPGIMG_6233.JPG IMG_6230.JPGIMG_6230.JPG IMG_6234.JPGIMG_6234.JPG
#7 10 years ago

Here's the pictures from this ''USED'' cpr repro playfield for sale, ready to ship.

IMG_6201.JPGIMG_6201.JPG
IMG_6204.JPGIMG_6204.JPG
IMG_6205.JPGIMG_6205.JPG
IMG_6206.JPGIMG_6206.JPG

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-cpr-centaur-playfield and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.