You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

congo topper.jpg
photo 2.JPG
photo 1.JPG
#1 10 years ago

Prefer to have pinballtoppers.com topper. Anybody willing to sell?

#2 10 years ago

I asked Dave to do another run. I am in if he does.

Mk

#3 10 years ago

Just grabbed a Congo. So def. count me in as well for one if he does.

#4 10 years ago

Wow that's a cool topper!

#5 10 years ago

Love one of these too if they reappear, count me in

#6 10 years ago

I want to buy one too.

1 week later
#7 10 years ago

Please consider me down for one also (if they get remade). Fantastic topper!

#8 10 years ago

Ok, I see there is an interest for more of these. I have been contacted by several folks directly as well. I am looking into the required parts to make sure I can get them again in order to make another run of 10. They are a bit challenging to make so I had closed the door on them but with the interest I've got recently I've decided to reopened the door on this topper. I'll put up a sign up interest sheet on the site to help out with tracking those interested once I make sure I can get the parts again. I would like to pre-sell some of these as well in order to help out. I am thinking that this will probably be the final run on these as well so if you are wanting one this is probably going to be it.

David
www.pinballtoppers.com

#9 10 years ago

Sweet, I'm in for one as well.

#10 10 years ago

I'll take one please.

#12 10 years ago

Are you going to make anymore of the Roadshow toppers as well?

#13 10 years ago
Quoted from Indypin:

Are you going to make anymore of the roadshow toppers as well?

Yes, I have a few done, just waiting on a component in order to finish them out.

#14 10 years ago

I remember when you started a reveal thread on these about 6-9 months ago and then sorta abandoned the whole thing. So you actually made and sold a run of these already?

Here we go:

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballtopperscom-congo-announcement

#15 10 years ago

Ok, I added a sign up sheet onto the site. I still don't know for sure if this will happen as I need to check on a few supplies first but I'll keep those informed who sign up. A few have already added their names to the list so if you haven't then please do so as it will help to know if making 10 is worth it or not. You can find it at the top of the main page. www.pinballtoppers.com

Quoted from Phetishboy:

I remember when you started a reveal thread on these about 6-9 months ago and then sorta abandoned the whole thing. So you actually made and sold a run of these already?
Here we go:
http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/pinballtopperscom-congo-announcement

Yes, that's the original thread. I ended up only made a few due to other priorities so I guess I shouldn't call it a first run. Took one to expo, sold a couple around town. The build just isn't as easy as some of the others so I admit that I turned my shoulder to it. The interest as of lately has been pretty heavy though and that makes it worth doing for sure. I appreciate all the support.

David

#16 10 years ago

signed up - thanks dave. Hope it can happen

#17 10 years ago

I signed up with my work email and immediately realized and signed up with my home also. Count me in!!!!!

#18 10 years ago
Quoted from Supadave:

Ok, I added a sign up sheet onto the site. I still don't know for sure if this will happen as I need to check on a few supplies first but I'll keep those informed who sign up. A few have already added their names to the list so if you haven't then please do so as it will help to know if making 10 is worth it or not. You can find it at the top of the main page. http://www.pinballtoppers.com

Yes, that's the original thread. I ended up only made a few due to other priorities so I guess I shouldn't call it a first run. Took one to expo, sold a couple around town. The build just isn't as easy as some of the others so I admit that I turned my shoulder to it. The interest as of lately has been pretty heavy though and that makes it worth doing for sure. I appreciate all the support.
David

Hi Dave,

Very nice Congo topper. I will definitely buy one should you decide to make them.

Gord

#19 10 years ago

Judging by the sign up list I seen this morning there is definetly interest enough to do 10 or even possibly 15. Thanks, I still am looking into my contacts for some of the items I need for the topper. Hopefully I'll know before the end of today.

David
www.pinballtoppers.com

1 month later
#20 10 years ago

any updates on the next batch?

#21 10 years ago

It's in the works, I have parts for 25 toppers and I'm working on them. I was hoping it would move along a little faster but I underestimated how time consuming 25 at once was going to be. Waiting on parts took longer than expected as well. My workshop looks like an assembly line and I'm just doing them in steps. I'm hoping another 2-3 weeks max. I think I originally said 6-8 but that's not going to happen.

David
www.pinballtoppers.com

#22 10 years ago

THey should have a Congo topper of that naked lady playing Congo. THat would be the best.

2 months later
#23 10 years ago

Shipping Started Today! I have a handful put together and they will be going out the door starting next Monday. I shipped the first one today and I hope to hear back from the buyer this weekend on how the install went. I like to send the first out early and get feedback before sending others just in case he catches something I overlooked or has any manual change suggestions. I hope everyone that gets one will provide me with some feedback. Every bit helps. At any rate, they will steadily be shipping out the door now. I can't thank everyone enough for being patient with me.

David
www.pinballtoppers.com

photo 1.JPGphoto 1.JPG photo 2.JPGphoto 2.JPG
#24 10 years ago

\O/

Can't wait to get my hands on mine.

3 weeks later
#25 10 years ago

How is it coming along?

1 week later
#26 10 years ago

I have shipped over half the orders, slowly working through them.

David

1 week later
#27 10 years ago

is it to late for me.... also want one or 2 please

1 week later
#28 10 years ago

How many are left to ship? I was hoping to have mine before the Christmas break.

#29 10 years ago

It looks AMAZING!!

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from harbngr:

How many are left to ship? I was hoping to have mine before the Christmas break.

I shipped out several this week but I still have 3 left to ship. I wanted to get everyone's to them by xmas but these last 3 will be a few days behind. They will go out on Monday through fedex. If you are in the states you should get it by next weekend, if not then I'm sorry it will be more like 10-15 days.

1 week later
#31 10 years ago

Love the topper, thanks. Works wonderfully, and easy to install.

congo topper.jpgcongo topper.jpg

#32 10 years ago

Looks very nice, Can't wait to get mine and get that bad boy hooked up. Hopefully this week.

#33 10 years ago
Quoted from dendoc:

Love the topper, thanks. Works wonderfully, and easy to install.

congo topper.jpg 79 KB

Nice translite. Where did you find that one

#34 10 years ago
Quoted from harbngr:

Looks very nice, Can't wait to get mine and get that bad boy hooked up. Hopefully this week.

Literally just got back from the post office and yours was in the shipment. I sent the last of the pre-orders out today. Everyone left should have theirs by this weekend.

David

#35 10 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

Nice translite. Where did you find that one

I totally agree. I'd like to know where you got that as well.

Also, killer thanks for letting me know Supadave!

#36 10 years ago

Got this via pinside a couple of years ago. Had 2 alternatives - one with a sexy girl on it. Nice, less family friendly though. I'll see if I can find the supplier...............

#37 10 years ago

found it! got it off ebay from

ebay.com link: usr

4 months later
#38 9 years ago

I picked up a congo recently and though I like the topper I prefer my pins without toppers so instead of packing away I would rather it go to someone who really wants one. Still in excellent condition and about 6 months old, and I took photos of wiring connection points etc along with the instructions and remote for controlling the light options.

Just pm me if you want this as these are not available at the moment, $110 Aus plus postage (which is about $100US and when available are $165 US new).

I will post a few pics later.

http://www.pinballtoppers.com/Congo.html

#39 9 years ago

Well came to state above comment.

Swinks just posted one for sale as seen above.

Congo - Topper (as new) for sale

1 week later
#41 9 years ago

My topper has sold

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 10.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 37.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 39.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Drums, PA
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Dickinson, TX
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 32.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Colorado Springs, CO
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 31.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-congo-topper and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.