Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by thedefog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MonkeyGrass.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from thedefog:

So I found the cheapest/best solution. Red Tube guards for bulbs.
http://www.lightingsupply.com/t8redf32.aspx?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Margin+High+PLAs&utm_content=HvcbA2MP
They're the right diameter, and you can make multiples of these out of one tube. I have a store nearby that sells them. Gonna try this today.

Feel like cutting off another one, and sending it my way for a few $$?

1 week later
#9 9 years ago

Any updates here?

2 weeks later
#12 9 years ago

Yeah I'm thinking some sort of conduit plug that fits the diameter could do the trick. I don't have the original cap for mine (it's cracked and missing about 1/3 of the tube, including the cap) so that doesn't matter as much to me really.

Keep us posted! I just signed up Chris Hibler to do my Comet board repairs, so a new tube would be quite timely as I anticipate having the machine operational in a few more weeks.

Anyone got a NOS Comet playfield and/or BG laying around lol?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider MonkeyGrass.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-comet-corkscrew-ramp-red-tube?tu=MonkeyGrass and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.