Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 36 posts
  • 16 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by NPO
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 3 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

WTB colordmd

Added: 2020-05-23 21:19:42 UTC • Ended: June 4th, 2020

0 Pinsiders added this ad to their favorites.

Price

Wanted

Item description

Looking for a used colordmd. Let me know what you have.
    Thanks

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Sijcolo's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Sijcolo's stats page

Listing result

The seller ended this ad and submitted the final sales price into our price database but opted not to disclose the price publicly.

Item location

golden, CO, US

#2 3 years ago

Used sells for same as new. Just buy new.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from jake35:

I agree. Used are never more than 25-30 bucks beneath the retail. Besides, you never know if it was dropped, got zapped, etc.
    Worth the piece of mind on New knowing Colordmd will back it.

#4 3 years ago

I appreciate the input. I just have a hard time paying a full $369-400.

#5 3 years ago

You don't often see them for sale used, but it happens on occasion. I've bought a couple used at shows at a good discount.

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from jake35:

Not always. I sold one with the standoff kit and color DMD gasket. That combination for some Stern machines pumps the shipped price to around $460. I sold it for $350, shipped. Deals do happen.

#7 3 years ago

This is what I’m looking for. I know it is a long shot.

Quoted from PinMonk:

Not always. I sold one with the standoff kit and color DMD gasket. That combination for some Stern machines pumps the shipped price to around $460. I sold it for $350, shipped. Deals do happen.

#8 3 years ago

I've had mine for years. Moved it to 4-5 machines over the years. It's paid for itself as far as I'm concerned...

#9 3 years ago

Just had one that was pulled from an AFM, as all my games have colordmd I put it up on Kijiji and it sold in under 5 minutes.

#10 3 years ago

I’ve missed out on a couple here so I thought maybe if I created an ad I might have a better chance.

#11 3 years ago

Missed one posted an hour ago.bump

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from Sijcolo:

Missed one posted an hour ago.bump

You're moving from missing by days to missing one by minutes. You're getting close to scoring a deal!

#13 3 years ago

Getting closer. If I could just catch someone before they list it.

#14 3 years ago

Bump

#15 3 years ago

To the top.

#16 3 years ago

If you're ready to pay $350, I got one I'll pull from Shadow. Looking to go ColorDMD LED. It'll come in the exact same box as a ColorDMD as I have 5-6 spare boxes I keep spare used DMDs in.

LMK.

#17 3 years ago

Sent a pm but missed it.

#18 3 years ago

Yep, sorry man. It's like a lamb in a shark infested water.

Someone got to me within like..3 minutes after I posted.

#19 3 years ago

Send me a pm if you have a colordmd you want to sell.

#20 3 years ago

So NPO, you posted that you had one you would pull out of one of your existing games and sell it to Sijcolo, but instead sold it to someone else? You allowed hiim a whopping 3 minutes to respond before selling it to someone else? Oof

#21 3 years ago

The new LCD ones are much better than the old ones, much thinner and we redesigned. One reason to purchase new vs used unless you prefer the LED then it doesn't matter.

#22 3 years ago

When did the new lcd come out?

#23 3 years ago
    Quoted from Sijcolo:

When did the new lcd come out?

Late last year. Newer, thinner LCD.
    Colordmd worked hard to make it fit in several new titles including Capcom.

#24 3 years ago

I just installed a new LCD version in a WCS yesterday; didn’t really notice any major difference in thickness of the screen. I guess I’m trying to say there didn’t seem to be a burning need to buy new vs buying used.

#25 3 years ago

Thanks for the input. I think used still will fill my needs.

#26 3 years ago

Nevermind.

#27 3 years ago
    Quoted from Xtraball:

So NPO, you posted that you had one you would pull out of one of your existing games and sell it to Sijcolo, but instead sold it to someone else? You allowed hiim a whopping 3 minutes to respond before selling it to someone else? Oof

Yep, that a real classy move right there.

#28 3 years ago
    Quoted from Xtraball:

Quoted from Lethal_Inc:

Yep, that a real classy move right there.

(edited)

Who the fuck are you people to judge me? I offered and didnt say "I'm holding just for you." - someone else answered first and they got it. The OP was super chill about it, and here a couple of you who have no skin in the deal starting drama.

#29 3 years ago

An even classier response.

#30 3 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

(edited)
    Who the fuck are you people to judge me? I offered and didnt say "I'm holding just for you." - someone else answered first and they got it. The OP was super chill about it, and here a couple of you who have no skin in the deal starting drama.

No, that was a Dick move to come to OP's thread and offer it up. After all, this is a wanted ad thread.
    Would have been just as easy to PM him direct.
    But your right about 1 thing. Its your shit, do as you please. But again, this is how we cast judgment.
    Next time you need a part or have a question, people do remember these types of moves and outbursts.
    Your Image, paint your own canvas.

#31 3 years ago

Eventually I’ll work something out. Delta31 was faster on my wanted ad then me.

#32 3 years ago

Damn, cranky bunch here today

#33 3 years ago

With the collection you have .....Christ for an extra 50/75 bucks just buy new and be done with it.

#34 3 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

If you're ready to pay $350, I got one I'll pull from Shadow. Looking to go ColorDMD LED. It'll come in the exact same box as a ColorDMD as I have 5-6 spare boxes I keep spare used DMDs in.
    LMK.

Is this still available? "LMK."

#35 3 years ago
    Quoted from hoby1:

With the collection you have .....Christ for an extra 50/75 bucks just buy new and be done with it.

Was thinking the same thing. Life is short.

#36 3 years ago
    Quoted from Leeb18509:

Is this still available?

PM Sent.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-colordmd?hl=jake35 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.