Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by pinlawyer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Fell in love with some of these at Pinburgh; would love to diversify a bit. Mystic, Frontier, EBD, Fathom, Black Pyramid, Firepower, BoPP, Kiss, Elektra, Cosmic Gunfight, Time Fantasy, Defender, Split Second, Seawitch, Nine Ball, Meteor, Dragonfist, Big Game, Catacomb, Star Gazer, Freefall, open to suggestions and offers. NOT interested in Lightning, any of the "Black Knight Four," Vector (unless it works like it should with snappy flippers that actually make the loop) or Medusa (had one).

#2 11 years ago

I forgot to add--would LOVE Zaccarias!!! Possible multiple pins-for-my-CC trade, too.

#4 11 years ago

I have a project-ish BOPP for sale, 450 takes it. I know shipping is a load of crap when you're talking about almost the value of the game itself, but you asked, so figured I'd throw it out there, lol. Has one switch issue that I'm working on, it's been isolated to the switch itself. Looks like a ceramic disc cap has crapped and I have to go to the electronics store tomorrow. Some playfield wear, but none on text that I know of, all lines and colors to touch up. Ball swirls already been 95% removed with ME/Simple Green, plays okay. Chimes work and sound great. Backglass is great, one hairline scratch in a lit area, so not as noticeable. MPU has corrosion, battery was already replaced and put on a long cord so no additional leakage possible, but it needs to be cleaned up before it can spread far enough to stop the thing from working fully. Could also throw in alltek MPU for 200 more. Drop targets mis-matched, but available from PBR @ 4 bucks a pop. Have some misc parts that would go with it, and new nylon stars to go in the rollovers.

It's what it is, lol. If you're remotely interested, I can send you some pics.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
11,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 15.45
Gameroom - Decorations
KAHR.US Circuits

Hardware
Gameroom Mods

$ 22.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 859.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 25.00
Playfield - Plastics
20eyes

£ 195.00
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 44.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bay Shore, NY
$ 33.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Forest City, PA
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 25.00
Cabinet Parts
Volcano Pinball

$ 29.00
Boards
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 169.00
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Electronics
Retro Electro Designs

3,100 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
$ 55.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-classic-ballysclassic-sterns-maybe-even-a-williams-from-the-80s and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.