• Latest reply 9 years ago by mikeincali
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

bump-727.jpg
#1 9 years ago

Looking for a working and preferably decent Class of 1812 or Diner. I'm located in the Twin Cities. Looking for a straight up sale or possibly trade my Cyclone for one +/- cash.

#2 9 years ago

Morning crowd bump........

#3 9 years ago

bump-727.jpgbump-727.jpg

#4 9 years ago

Also looking for a Diner..

#5 9 years ago

I know one for sale in Arizona on Class of 1812 from guy in my pin league. I should see seller this Saturday.

#6 9 years ago

I hate that you havent found one....I have a 1812 I am finishing up, but I am afraid with transport it may be too much.

Send me a PM, and we can chat if youd like....

Art

#7 9 years ago
Quoted from Jackontherocks:

I know one for sale in Arizona on Class of 1812 from guy in my pin league. I should see seller this Saturday.

Really prefer a more local trade or straight sale. May be interested....PM me this weekend w/info.

3 months later
#8 9 years ago

Been awhile bump

#9 9 years ago

Bohdi,i bought a diner,from the gameroomguys,for 3500.! absolut perfect shape,and they ship for free!hawkmoon

#10 9 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Bohdi,i bought a diner,from the gameroomguys,for 3500.! absolut perfect shape,and they ship for free!hawkmoon

Better be mint for that price. Thanks for the tip

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Better be mint for that price. Thanks for the tip

Yeah... and come with $800 in the coin box

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from hawkmoon:

Trust me - you paid for the shipping in that price.

Dave

Oh, and bump for the buyer looking for a class of 1812.

#13 9 years ago

I have a friend who is asking 1500.00 for a routed class of 1812. If you're interested I can contact him.

#14 9 years ago
Quoted from mikeincali:

I have a friend who is asking 1500.00 for a routed Class of 1812. If you're interested I can contact him.

Location? If CA, I'm not really interested in having it shipped. Adds too much to the cost.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Bohdi:

Location? If CA, I'm not really interested in having it shipped. Adds too much to the cost.

Unfortunately, it is in Cali.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-class-of-1812-1814 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.