Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by meSz
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

Looking for a Cirqus Voltaire. Ideally it would be local to me (Northern Virginia), but I'd travel a couple hours to pick one up or ship the right game. Let me know what you have, condition, price, etc. Thanks.

#2 9 years ago

I just bought 1 from there a few weeks back in amazing condition. It now resides in Northwest Arkansas.

#3 9 years ago

Was that the restored one in Richmond? Yeah, I missed out on that one.

#4 9 years ago

Yes, however I would not call it restored, as it was sold. The play field was amazing but the cabinet not so much also allot of scratches on the back box art. Please keep in mind I am very very picky. I would give it a high 8. I was not disappointed. However, the cabinet and back box art is being replaced. Sorry I just can't help myself. I added the LED eye's to the ringmaster. Looks cool, but wires into the flasher and you can't even tell they are there. Waste of money on a mod but oh well. LED'ed the machine and wow does it pop now. Also, replaced DMD with a x-pin DMD it's starting to take shape. Honestly the best way to buy one if the play field is amazing. To me that's the most important part of any machine I buy, as it's a time killer. When finish it will be as nice as my FH - MB & CFTBL restored machines.

3 months later
#5 9 years ago

I have a voltaire, completely stripped down. New cabinet decals, top and bottom. All new playfield parts and stronger ramps added. Looking to sell. Still in the shop, as the shop was relocating, work on it was stalled. All LEDs. Looking to get 7 k.

#6 9 years ago

CV in PA. A little further away but the machine is in excellent condition and would be worth the drive!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ft-my-cv-for-your-stle-or-premium-near-pittsburgh#post-1886556

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wtb-cirqus-voltaire-vamd-area and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.